Solution for multiboxing in battlegrounds [READ]

Get a 3 person mount, the cheapest is 1000g, or you can get one instantly for 20,000g... Harsh I know, but I'd pay triple that to get /follow back.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=43961

Then click your target leader button, and then keybind 'interact with target' and it will run towards the mount and mount it, therefor being able to move as one... You can even trick people who think it's just one person on the mount.

Note: 3-Boxing maximum.
Edited by Çrystál on 08/03/2013 15:32 GMT
Reply Quote
That sounds very exploitive. Blizzard wants to prevent using /follow and any kind of that. If you abuse something like interact, it probably could be a bannable offense.
Reply Quote
I'm making my slaves use an allowed macro to mount a legal mount? It was never blizzards intention to remove multiboxers anyway, it just affected us.

Multiboxers, Do not listen to her.

Edit: It sounds like you think I was going to use interact to make them follow me... HOLY CRAP! That would work! Thanks :)
Edited by Çrystál on 08/03/2013 15:33 GMT
Reply Quote
Thought people would be all over this thread.

I was wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

I was wrong.

Most people are very happy that multiboxers are broken in BGs, so you won't get many (positive) responses here. The multiboxers themselves will be on their dedicated forums/sites somewhere on the internet.
Reply Quote
Seems there are more people enraged about than people doing multiboxing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
if another player enters your mount that kinda breaks the whole idea i guess.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It was never blizzards intention to remove multiboxers anyway

Yes it was. They said, "this will affect multiboxers if we do this..." and then they said, "Oh, well! Sucks to be them."
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
agreed. multiboxing was always against the spirit of an mmo and i'm glad they finally made changes to stop them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
After playing vs a multiboxer with 11 hunters ( I am not exaggeration ) in the 70-74 bracket, I can't say I pity any multiboxers. Serpeant sting ticks for 4-8k at that level with good gear. This guy was top KB on all 11 characters, farming the graveyard with multishot ( as survival ). He had over 400 KBs total.

In that AV, it was pretty much 1 guy having fun at the cost of 35-38 other players being farmed, with no chance of escape. Only I ( thanks to stealth ) and some other druid at their base was allowed to move around.

After that experience, I am happy that multiboxers can try and play as a mortal now, on 1 character. I doubt Blizzard will undo this change.

I was wrong.

Well we are, but not in the positive way as you had hoped. Good luck with your idea.
Edited by Mævis on 08/03/2013 20:02 GMT
Reply Quote
I'm going to continue multiboxing, and using my method, I just realized that if every other multiboxer gives up...

I WILL BE THE LAST ONE!

I've never actually liked other multiboxers, I'm your social, Happy to teach, Anti-Farm (Only objective) multiboxer... Other multiboxers are rude, unsocialable, and only care about how many killing blows they have.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
if another player enters your mount that kinda breaks the whole idea i guess.

score one to the goblin :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
It's good that they can't do bg no more.
Edited by Rippers on 09/03/2013 08:31 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@Çrystál

In all honest i don't see/understand what the point of use multiboxing in BG or PvE i mean why pay for more then 1 account on MMO which stand for Massively multiplayer online but i guess if people want to waste there money on sub fee good for them i guess i personal think people use multiboxing is very anti-social people and only think of themself.

I'm glad blizzard have remove /follow and i hope the wont put back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]