What to do at level 90?

90 Human Hunter
Hey everyone,

I am very close to my first level 90 ever and I have no idea what to do once I get there :(
I hear a lot of people talking about dailies and reputations to get armor, but I really don't know where to start.

If anybody could give me some advice or maybe show me a guide, that'd be really much appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The first thing I would do is choose and level some professions :)
Reply Quote
Unsubscribe. You've reached the end. Game over.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Jump on the bandwagon and bang your head against the wall while playing lfr day in and day out.
Or you could actually try to pull yourself out, practice some raiding in lfr and as soon as you can, when you've had some training and some gear, join a raiding guild.
Or do pvp, each to their own
Edited by Drein on 18/03/2013 15:36 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
ahhhhh, just checked your feats of strength "Logged in during WoW's 4th Anniversary." "2008"

I see what you're doing ;)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
For pve:
heroic dungeons(untill ~463) ->
world bosses(free boots from sha + chance to win something) ->
1250 VP necklace new fraction, no rep required + boe items + lfr ->
normal raiding
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Warrior
You have at least 2 lvl 90:s.

/fail
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

/fail

I have one level 90 but never been serious on her as I don't like the class.

Tbh if you don't have anything constructive to say, then say nothing at all. Thanks bye
Edited by Eyliselia on 18/03/2013 15:45 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
ahhhhh, just checked your feats of strength "Logged in during WoW's 4th Anniversary." "2008"

Because WOTLK end-game is totally the same as MOP end-game. /sarcasm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Do BGs and gank people.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Because WOTLK end-game is totally the same as MOP end-game. /sarcasm

Don't like to be the bringer of bad news, but it's the same old !@#$ just in a different place ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nevermind guys,

i will look elsewhere for help, never been a good idea to ask for help on the wow forum :)
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
I am very close to my first level 90 ever and I have no idea what to do once I get there :(

Farm tillers rep. It's the only dailies worth doing.
Maybe finish up all quests in the world (or at least Pandaria for cash) for great justice (and to follow the stories).
Then roll an alt.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Mage
Have a look at this thread, in response to a similar question

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6297730793#4

The answers are still the same, though you can add the Isle of Thunder to it:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=211211/patch-5-2-isle-of-thunder-content-guide

For gameplay advice, http://www.icy-veins.com and http://www.youtube.com/mikepreachwow cover most things.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
18/03/2013 15:23Posted by Eyliselia
I am very close to my first level 90 ever

I have one level 90 but never been serious on her as I don't like the class

Nevermind guys, i will look elsewhere for help, never been a good idea to ask for help on the wow forum :)

C'mon seriously, It obviously looked like you were just trolling !!
Edited by Shockíng on 18/03/2013 16:00 GMT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Warrior

/fail

I have one level 90 but never been serious on her as I don't like the class.

Tbh if you don't have anything constructive to say, then say nothing at all. Thanks bye

Well, you have the "Double Agent" achievement earned january 31 this year, hence why I said at least two. That's why I thought you were trolling.

If you're honestly looking for advice I suggest you let the finishing quest lines open up the Golden Lotus daily hub, and then you go from there. There is also a game guide on the website, as well as countless other forum threads discussing various aspects of end game. Since you've obviously played the game for years you should be well familiar with most of the alternatives available.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Shaman
Nevermind guys,

i will look elsewhere for help, never been a good idea to ask for help on the wow forum :)
;(...

Do scenarios dungeon raids bg arenas farm rep do dailes do pet battles gank newbies and lowbies do old skool transmog runs mount runs raid stormwind or any alliance city level up proffesions complete achivs repair your gear buy new gear put things on ah sell things on ah, HAVE FUN THERES ALOT MORE THINGS TO DO AT 90!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Grind BG's until you can purchase a weapon, think it's something like 7250 honor points before you can buy one. That will help a bit with whatever you want to do! I did it in a day :)
Reply Quote
39 Undead Rogue
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danieltack/2013/01/02/world-of-warcraft-gearing-up-at-level-90/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]