Tanks nearing 1 million hp?

I've seen tanks with 700K hp already. Do you think that tanks will reach 1 million HP in the last raid of MoP with BiS gear??
Edited by Mokrath on 20/03/2013 14:17 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
So? Damage dealers nearing 300k dps. Healers nearing 200k hps. It's just numbers :)
Reply Quote
I never said it was a problem, I was just asking? :)

And 1 million is way bigger than 300k. I couldn't care less if DPS classes reached 300k DPS, but 1 million health is quite amazing.
Edited by Mokrath on 20/03/2013 14:25 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
To be honest I don't think we will hit the 1M in this expansion. It's still quite a big jump, and I think we only got one more patch left - or am I wrong on this?

Nevertheless, I guess we will have to see :)

On the other hand. There are certain buffs which increases your HP. Just by walking into ICC, your total HP will be increased by 30%.
And as a tank, fighting Baleroc in Firelands will increase your HP significantly. Even back in Cata, you had tanks with several million HP on that boss.
Edited by Rayzan on 20/03/2013 14:34 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Stamina stacking blood dks might reach it by the end of the expansion.
Reply Quote
60 Human Warlock
I never said it was a problem, I was just asking? :)

And 1 million is way bigger than 300k. I couldn't care less if DPS classes reached 300k DPS, but 1 million health is quite amazing.

A level 80 balance druid reached 1 million dps on Putricide 25 man HC last week
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
One of outlands dks posted a pic of him in a premade twin peaks with him with over 1 mill hp, how he did it i don't know

i'd find the pic but that much stuff gets posted on our realm forum, its probably buried to page 25 or so by now
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpdEgS63nI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZiAmv2_iU
Reply Quote
If there will be no item squish, it will happen in the next expansion latest. I will create a char named ragnaros then. As ragnaros had 1 mio hp in classic.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

Huh, interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I've seen tanks with 700K hp already. Do you think that tanks will reach 1 million HP in the last raid of MoP with BiS gear??

When I pop my cooldowns (last stand, rallying cry etc) and I have a stam buff and well fed then I have 1.1m HP.
(I've also got the mining stammina buff and JC gems) But I'm sure most tanks have this if they pop their cooldowns. I just thought it was fun to run around like a mini raid boss.

We'd probably be finishing the expansion getting near to 900k health pools I reckon.

Although it doesn't really matter what the number is as it's all relative. It's just ratios.

What gear did he have though?
If in Cata stuff then ok, but far more impressive if he did it in Wrath gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Warlocks can reach 1 mil hp with CDs already.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think we only got one more patch left - or am I wrong on this?

I think we will have more then just 1 more patch in that case that mean that we will have next expansion end of summer or early winter and we have Cata from 2010 to 2012 it was almost 2 year with Cata.

Beside the end boss of MoP is Garrosh Hellscream anyway ;) and atm it way to early to kill him for Thrall want to know what have happen when he was away.

Back to OP question i think you can get 1 million in the end of this expansion for i have now on my tank paladin alt 448K and that is not will full tank gear yet i have 2 epic (tank gear) and rest blue (tank gear) and my back and wrist and trinkets and neckless is still dps thing and i blue shield craft one and klaxxi blue 1h sword.
Edited by Nimyla on 20/03/2013 15:45 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I think I may achieve this, as long I keep gearing, geming, enchanting gear for tanking all expansion I should get 1million hp just standing there in blood spec/presence.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]