Lesser to Elder Charms of Good Fortune

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey guys
where do I turn in lesser charms of good fortune for elder charms??

Before 5.2 was released it used to be a quest from Elder Lin, but now she rewards Mogu runes of fate.

Can anyone tell me where I get elder charms of good fortune from??

Thanks
echo
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
isle of thunder. do the dailies and with luck you'll get a key. with that you can access a solo instance in shado-pan assault camp (where you find taran zhu). in that instance you can get elder charms from the chests.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
and once you get the key, can you use it multiple times or just once?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Just once. You can also only find the key once a week but to show how good it can be I found 13 elder charms during my run this week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
nice! i did the first time just now. managed to get 6 elder charms, 100g ish, 1 spirit of harmony, 1 mote of harmony, and 7 of those scroll things.

Now i know what to expect i can do better next time :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can get more than one key per week, you can only get one key from mobs each week, but after that you can still get extra keys from the chests.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You can get more than one key per week, you can only get one key from mobs each week, but after that you can still get extra keys from the chests.

I stand corrected, I wasn't aware of that thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
However the chests themselves have a limit of 1 per week, and its not a guaranteed chance to get a key.
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
i know for sure it's not 1 key per week, at least 2. 1 you can get from final daily reward and another one is found in a chest near stair into the building where final daily quest mob stands, as you go there from shado-pan assault camp. also they drop from regular mobs sometimes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hmm ... first you have the chore to get the lesser ones, and now you have to compete with luck ... nice one blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
you can get 1 key and 1 stone from rares per week, but they can drop from other mobs and the treasure chests and caches
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]