Argent Dawn Book

90 Worgen Priest
Fixing up some bugs. Alot of pictures got corrupted, the system is regenerating the thumbnails at the moment which should resolve it. This time I cannot blame anyone but myself for it.

New beta came out for the script. I'm still going to wait for the final version however. Once that comes out a update for the new theme should come out shortly after and we can update with alot of improvements.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The website uses your choosen username for logging in. Regarding logging out I cannot find any issues here. I will check the logs and let you know.

login with username: katarina and the password you choose/set. Let me know if it works.

Also a nice update on how argentbook is doing.

81% of the users are on chrome, 10% on firefox. Opera 3,5% and only then Internet explorer joins us with 2,5%.

Sorry for not getting back to this sooner. Still not working. I get to the login screen, enter username and password, press enter and always just get the same login page minus my inputted details.

Although, just tried it with Chrome, and I logged in fine, so assuming it is an issue with Firefox, either with my installation of it, or some problem between the browser and the site.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
No worries. I can only imagine it being the cookies then. Firefox reveals no issues on 3 machines I tested it with here. Try clearing them.

Also.. not a big but update on photos. Nearly all photos till like a week ago got corrupted partly so they don't show up in photo overview anymore. Clicking them however shows them perfectly. To avoid this happening further I made a few changes.

All photos are now kept on original size on the server.
You can choose if others may download it.
The old photo viewing system is back. This is just generally better looking.

Did you all know you can tag in photos ?
Edited by Vally on 15/06/2013 20:18 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Will be adding a ticket system. This allows everyone to easily submit a ticket to get support regarding argent book issues or when one needs help.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Top menu has a new one called " Support". I will add knowledgebase regarding often asked questions. Aswell you can open a ticket here for anything. Whatever the reason is you need to contact me.

Direct link is http://argentbook.eu/support/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good Website hate the ui was never into google + or whatever you are using .
Edited by Iciya on 18/06/2013 08:27 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Its indeed a google+ inspired theme. But since the theme maker is ignoring me as is the maker of the other one I have... I'm turning the default ones back on as alternative aswell gonna look for other theme.

Turned the facebookish theme back on. on your profile hit the button "Design profile" you can choose a theme there.
Edited by Vally on 18/06/2013 11:37 BST
Reply Quote
Its indeed a google+ inspired theme. But since the theme maker is ignoring me as is the maker of the other one I have... I'm turning the default ones back on as alternative aswell gonna look for other theme.

Turned the facebookish theme back on. on your profile hit the button "Design profile" you can choose a theme there.

Thanks Mate lemme try it and i'll post feedback. May i suggest a actual WoW-ish theme?

EDIT: I think the top area is abit too crowded. I think this might be hard but i think a sleek and basic design would be better then a Crowded but advanced design.
Edited by Iciya on 18/06/2013 17:21 BST
Reply Quote
I am currently being spammed by dozens of "guest-X" people. It is very annoying. Is there any way I can make them stop?

http://gyazo.com/c29a17c7b0fca64307b0c3417652efad

Edit: I found a way, logout. /sigh. I hope they do not keep doing this forever...
Edited by Ashiraya on 18/06/2013 17:41 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This topic can be closed as I made a new one. also post it @ http://argentbook.eu/support.

Guests can no longer chat to logged in users. Should resolve the spam.
Edited by Arthîon on 18/06/2013 18:06 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]