Mageblade not displaying on character

90 Undead Warlock
Tyrannical Gladiator's Mageblade doesn't show on character.

Anyone else has this problem ? afaik it didnt show on ptr either. Is this just a bug or intended ?

Edit:
to be more precise:
it does display when held in hands but doesnt show while casting etc. it seems like this sword is carried on back because the animation of my character unsheathes it from behind its neck. same goes for the offhand but i think that it is intended to not be displayed on back.

tested fighting animations aswell. they work properly so far.
Edited by Itha on 27/03/2013 18:23 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Do you mean that when you're fighting, it's not actually shows that you have it equipped? Unless it's an invisible sword, I don't think that is intended. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Got the Same Problem
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Has anyone heard about this getting fixed ? If not I am going to start looking for a suitable transmog, even though I'd prefer the original style of the sword.
Edited by Itha on 02/04/2013 15:25 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's been like that since PTR. I don't think they care much, they're too busy buffing the hero class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
27/03/2013 18:17Posted by Thornass
Unless it's an invisible sword,
MAGIC!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Got sword today, its bugged. Tryed transmog old mace for this sword, it become invisible. Well hope for soon fix...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Finally, a PVP caster sword! and It buged, its invisible for my as well.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
VI
bug confirmed....hope we get a fix soon
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/confirm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
It has been reported at the season start, getting fixed with 5.3, however it doesnt affect tramog.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]