Nakatoir mentions that World pvp is an 'unfortunate sacrifice' does this mean you are doing nothing to prevent this unfortunate sacrifice, or are you just going to allow PVE geared players to dominate pvp geared players in world pvp. I already mentioned that we don't want to ignore world PvP and dueling in the post that you quoted:
This doesn't mean that world PvP and duels will be ignored. We definitely understand that players are wanting more huge, epic and glorious PvP such as those that come from world PvP, we just don't feel that it's the right place with the faction imbalance that is present in such battles. So we are well aware that you all enjoy world PvP and we want to deliver on providing an enjoyable experience like world PvP. The main point here is that we feel that while it can generally be an amazing and fun experience, it normally comes down to two things; ganking, and the number of players on opposing sides.
We understand your desire for world PvP and while it's an enjoyable activity, it can never really be balanced because of the inherent factors that it relies on. We feel that those cool, epic battles out in the world can be done in a much better way through an instanced environment; we will however keep looking into ways to improve the world PvP experience.
This is really frustrating, your excuses for ruining world pvp for PVP geared players is that:
1. Doesn't matter, its just 90's ganking lowbies, or outnumbering peeps (IT IS NOT)
2. We think instanced PVP is MORE important than world pvp (NOPE, i get pvp gear to go do world pvp, i HUNT for lvl 90's, which is what makes this game fun for me)
3. Again it is really annoying that you seem (emphasis on the seem) to be ignoring a minority or majority i don't know, but you are ignoring a group of people in your game who do Wpvp.
It's like, Wpvpers are being thrown to the side, just because you want to do what you want to do. It's sloppy and messey, if you can't fix everything that is PVP then do not fix what is currently working.
You want to fix BG RBG and arena? FINE!, but don't let this fix screw up Wpvp and Dueling.
Please get it in your heads that if you mess up Wpvp and i start being ganked by PVE players,. i will personally come on these forums everyday to complain about how you royally screwed over your Wpvp community.
I mean, can't you understand the difficulties and problems that are going arise out of this!
says the 460k hp fury warrior that no doubts pull over 150k single target dps in raids, when pvp players do half that damage. You'd be able to blow up quite a few people in world pvp so no wonder you're in favor of this change
This will happen.
Furthermore my fellow Wpvper shave pointed out lots of reasons not to leave Wpvp alone.
A few suggestions by the way:
1. Allow 65% base resilience out in the world (this is probably common sense and already going to happen but i haven't read it anywhere really.)
2. Allow PVP Ilevel to scale with that of PVE items outside of instances but scale it back down to 496 when inside instances! (yes this might be messy but its better than being owned by nubcakes in wPVP because they ahev better egar than me)
3. Where is our Heroic > elite gear comparison now?
You guys mentioned that:
Honour gear (malevolent) = LFR
Tyrannicle = normal dungeon
Elite = Heroic
Elite has now been scaled down to be a vanity item meaning, we have two tier of armour.......
I mean, this expansion is disgustingly messy, and sloppy from blizzard:-
It is THE worst expansion for PVP.
It is THE worst for cheaters and botters
It is THE worst expansion for gear progression (your upgrading screwed up PVP gear progression for this entire season)
It is THE worst expansion for Alts
Don't you sit down and discuss your ideas, ANYONE COULD SEE UPGRADES FOR PVP GEAR WAS STUPID! a 54k CP grind was just hilarious.
It is not just me that knows these failures Nakatoir, it is COMMON SENSE. Everyone knows how much you guys have failed at your jobs to produce a polished game PVP wise. VERY disappointed with blizzard this expansion, really sucks badly.
You can say your trying to fi it now, but your just putting a plaster on the gaping wound that is PVP.
If you can't fix all aspects of PVP GTFO please and go back to the drawing board.....