So i don't get any Shado-Pan daily quests ... why?

90 Human Warrior
So i looked up Shado-Pan rep grinding and to my surprise i found that theres a daily hub at the Shado-Pan garrison and Niuzao Temple in Townlong Steppes. I say to my surprise because get this... i don't see any quests.

Clearly i have broken some quest chain or something, maybe missed a quest drop, i don't know. Does anyone know how to activate the daily quests there? I've flown around all over the place and cant find any quests, and no missed quests show on any other maps so uhhh.. Halp!

Just my luck.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Uhh the last quests i remember doing in that area was one to do with an unruly yak thing for a grummel guy, and i brought some scouts crossbow or something back to him, from his son. Or something like that.
Edited by Jagiero on 30/03/2013 21:52 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You have to reach Revered with Golden Lotus before you can do any Shado-Pan dailies. This is a work of design genius considering that you meet the Shado-Pan much sooner and gain rep with them while in Townlong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well that clears it up then, thanks a lot.

Yes, that is stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]