Hearthstone Mount

90 Human Death Knight
So I was just roaming around Wowhead and saw that they've shown some more additions from the 5.3 PTR (Build 16825). I noticed that there was a new mount on the patch notes called the 'Hearthsteed', you get it from completing a feat on strength entitled 'Hearthstoned'.

Obviously this isn't confirmed but this feat of strength is rumoured to be obtainable by partaking in the beta test of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.

Is there any news about whether the Hearthstone beta will be including people from regions other than North America? I'd honestly be gutted to find out that this mount is not obtainable due to the region that they live in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BSC
According to FAQ, first in US and some time later in "other regions"... meaning the US will possibly get the biggest bite anyway, but we will maybe get to lick the spoons :)
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/04/2013 00:43Posted by Frost
Is there any news about whether the Hearthstone beta will be including people from regions other than North America?

:)

Hearthstone FAQ
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/faq/#q9a
I don’t live in the US; can I still participate in the beta test?

We hope to launch a beta test in other game regions after the initial beta-test launch in North America, but we don’t have any specifics to announce at this time. Stay tuned for updates.

Edit: D'aawh, sniped. :(
Edited by Gontier on 10/04/2013 00:47 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/04/2013 00:47Posted by Gontier
We hope to launch a beta test

This is the part that makes me wonder. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BSC
Yep, I also wonder if the information in FAQ won't become a big fa-Q*, at least here in CZ. Somewhat I never saw anybody from my surroundings to ever get invite to any beta (MoP paid access doesn't count)

*[F**k You]... tried a bit Lang Joke but I am not sure if it is read correctly the way I meant ehm ehm sry
Reply Quote
52 Gnome Monk
Bleh i hate when this happens.. Probably be a hugeeeeeeeee selection of people in america get it and like quater of those people will get to test elsewhere
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I signed up for the beta a couple of weeks ago :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Signing up and getting in are two different things. Can you see them invinting none US people to a beta specifically aimed at a US first release? I have signed up for betas in the past when they first became available to sign for, however I didn't get the invite on a couple that I was luck to get until the EU beta was ready to be released.

10/04/2013 00:50Posted by Frost
We hope to launch a beta test

This is the part that makes me wonder. :(

Could be they are hedging their bets. If the US beta shows t to be a flop then atleast they don't suffer too much emnbarrasment as opposed to a world wide beta at the beginning. If it proves to be a hit then more area specific betas will follow.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
It means that we, second rate customers get the shaft again. After all it's honestly suprising that they release something for US only because not like that ever happened before. Oh wait...
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
i signed up for the beta, and i really want this mount, and limiting it to only those who get chosen for the beta is a bit unfair i feel
Edited by Foxierowan on 11/04/2013 16:03 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
By signing up, do you both just mean opting in?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
By signing up, do you both just mean opting in?

Yes.
Reply Quote
Any idea when the beta will come out yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]