Secrets of the empire/bonus rolls/afk into loot

100 Undead Warlock
Hey all. I have some questions.
Whats the chance o droping a secret from every boss?
im stack at 16 with killing around double the bosses from my friend who is doing only lfrs and he has 17 already.
also the bonus roll coins, is it worth doing daiies for obtaining them? Because so far im rich by them.
Afking in LFR seems a way to obtain a loot. I like doing dps everywhere i am but 10 mins ago, i did council for trinket on LFR, a dude types: Ill afk retards (as soon as the fight started) and guess what? He got the freaking trinket i go crap... Whats going on? Is that RNG that favors the !@#$urds?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pretty much all of your questions can be answered with: RNG. Some of our raiders are not even at 10 secrets, despite having cleared normal 3 weeks ago. Myself I'm at 13.

Coins are ofcourse worth it for any raider. You'd do your guild a disservice by not getting as many item upgrades as you can.

LFR loot is random.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]