Create your own raidboss

90 Dwarf Warlock
I like throne of the thunderking so far, there was a nice build up and i was/am anxious to see Lei Shen. Some fights in there feel familliar i have to say, offcourse there are only "that" much options on designing fights but now i'm curious how you would design a raid boss, what abilities you would give him, what strategy would be needed, perhaps what lore lies behind him/her/it.

I'll go first !

(I'm not that ehmm good with lore perhaps and stuff but i'll try to paint a basic picture)

MoP for me is a pretty "spiritual" expansion with getting in touch with energies and nature and stuff so for me perhaps an interesting boss would be some energy cloud that would be released and would take possession of a random raidmember. That raidmember will become the boss. Perhaps it could be a mechanism like in the piramides in egypt where secret traps are hidden in the pyramide. This could be a mechanism that can be triggered and the could will be released. This raidboss would be very unpredictable because he'll get abilities/specs based on the class AND spec he possesses. (perhaps because of the unpredictable nature of this boss it should be an "optional" boss.
Offcourse the fight would have to be tuned as a single tank fight since your tank could become the one possessed.

As far as abilities go i'dd give the boss a few standard abilities comming back nomather what class it possesses like (since it's based on the "traps" in pyramides) sliding floor during some phazes (squares moving) with some squares are open holes wher one can fall in and die in the bottom of the pit because of "evil energy smoke thingy)

another ability could be an ability that uses the "energy" to temporarely rez a random boss you've killed in the raid (offcourse with minimized abilities and skill)
this rezzed boss should be nuked down asap and slowed because it would focus on the healers for example.

mm let's stick with the "pyramide" theory and include and ability that will engage a mechanism that will make huge maces or ehmm well my engish ain't that good so i can't find the right words but it should trigger like some huge maces swinging through the room, you should tank the boss in front of it and it'll put a debuff on the boss making him/her take increased dmg for xx amount of time.

for the rest i'dd say the boss should take over some of the abilities of the possessed class/spec so the fight would become well you'dd have to know like 20 different strategies for this boss since every class will do random things.

I'll think some more about different bosses but i'm interested in your creative ideas and suggestions !
Reply Quote
Community
Nice thread this :-)

18/04/2013 15:09Posted by Nois
but now i'm curious how you would design a raid boss, what abilities you would give him, what strategy would be needed, perhaps what lore lies behind him/her/it.

There are always very interesting answers to questions like these, so let's hear it people; how would you design a raid boss? :-)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Offcourse the fight would have to be tuned as a single tank fight since your tank could become the one possessed.

It should be a two-tank fight when heal/dps is taken over, and a single tank fight when one tank gets taken over. Since you want the boss to be different depending on what class/specc is taken over, this would not be a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The boss could possess a random tank, dps and healer and as their character is technically unplayable they must complete a 'mini-fight' that helps the main raid out so they aren't just watching.

I personally think here needs a be more abilities that affect class's different much like nef's class call so i would add that into a boss if i was to make one.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'd like a race-like boss, where everybody jumps on vehicles and the goal is to get to the other side in time (Maybe a shorter time or a harder combination of vehicles could trigger the "elite" mode).

Theres diferent types of vehicles, 1 for tanks, 1 for dps, 1 for healers. The tanks have to block the attacks the dps cant dodge and the healers have to repair the vehicles using their habilities. While doing all that, theres a rotation of abilities that needs to be maintained in order to "run faster than the bigg !@# monster that's after you", with the dps being able to go faster but having lots of things to dodge (That tanks cant block).

After the race you could have the monster come down from his vehicle/enter the room and you'd have to kill it too (Not tuned like a combat-only boss.

Does that sound as awesome to everyone as it sounds to me?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
A "Troll the forums" boss

Each time you make a thread that gets locked, the boss takes 10% DMG.
Reply Quote
A sheep that just stands in place, does 'beeeee', and drops every single possible pet, mount, and heroic gear, so that LFR folks can live happily ever after.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I posted this one in a similar thread a while back but I still like the idea of a gauntlet style boss.

Scene. Inside a huge underground cave in the Nerubian empire. The 10 man group comes across 2 parallel stone bridges across a huge chasm. 1 tank 3 dps and a healer take each path. as you take you first step a flood of spiders race towards you and you run across the paths. While running a much large spider(The Boss) tries to climb up a web underneath the platforms and break the bridges.

Phase one: Players will run across the bridges with the tank gaining aggro on the smaller spiders coming from the everywhere while dps aoe them down. There will be stalactites on the ceiling which need to be DPS'd down so they will fall and push the giant spider down the web slowing it's progress and removing a percentage of the bosses health. Melee can use the extra action button to jump up to the stalactite and dps it down while clinging onto it. they will gain extra damage while doing this making melee much better at the job. Ranged will have to dps adds hanging from the ceiling on webs. These adds will cast webs at the stalactites which heals the stalactites.

Transition phase: Both bridges merge into one bridge but there is a large gap to the next part of the bridge. Now on a large bridge unable to progress smaller adds will stops spawning. Stalactites still need to be knocked down to slow the boss. However tanks will now be able to right click the Web Spiders that heal the stalactites and aim their web at the missing part of the bridge. This will create a path out of web that players will be able to use to cross the gap when finished. Tanks will have a limited time to aim the spiders casts at the gap before the spider's web snaps and they fall into the chasm. Tanks will have to jump off the spiders which will be a "vehicle".

Phase 2: All players now on the same bridge. Upon reaching the other platform the boss will leap up and damage the bridge. Sections of the bridge will collapse behind the players meaning they now need to move faster or the bridge will collapse beneath them. Small sections will also fall in front of them forcing players to jump the gaps. (small gaps that can easily be jumped over using the space button.) The boss will now also begin webbing players every time he's hit with a stalactite. The webs must be destroyed to free the player. Tanks will have to be at the front picking up adds that come that way so they can be aoe'd down. The web shooting adds from the ceiling are still present and stalactites still have to be dps'd down to slow the boss.

Phase 3: Players reach the other side of the chasm which is a dead end. (Blocked by a web that will be splashed with venom and disappear when the boss dies). All players now in an open area and the boss has caught up and is standing in the open area with them. The boss is now on low health depending on how many stalactites the players killed previously. Players will have to kill the boss which will cast 3 abilities as well as meleeing a tank.

Abilities for final phase.
Web: Encases a player in a poisonous web which will drain the players health while encased. Webs can be damaged to destroy them.

Lingering Needles: The boss fires venom needles everywhere poisoning all players. Every time a poison is dispelled the dispeller will gain all the stacks from the person they dispelled. Unless they dispel it from themselves. The poison will last the duration of the fight unless dispelled. The poison will deal massive damage after 3 stacks.

Maddening Toxin: The boss Poisons the tank with a toxin which makes him insane. While insane the tank will see himself alone in a phased area of darkness where he will be assaulted by 100s of tiny spiders that have 1 health. He will be stuck here until 100 spiders have been killed.

Other players will simply see the tank running around killing things that aren't there.

Extra: In the event the boss does reach the players in the gauntlet phases he will start to destroy the platform which will have a health similar to the ships in Icecrown. During phase 2 it takes double damage.
Players will be able to jump across bridges with abilities such as Wild Charge, Leap of Faith, Disengage, Heroic leap and Demon form jump etc

If players don't split evenly between bridges the extra weight will cause the bridges to lose health every second based on how uneven the split is. 25 man will allow for up to 13 people on a bridge before weight becomes an issue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I was always thinking of creating an own raid and all I could think of was a raid to kill the final Old God, which some believe (me included) might be Azeroth itself.

The raid I imagined would be heavily based on weird creatures of course, with the last one being a 2 part raid encounter where you first fight your way inside the Old God, and finally defeat the insides (which would be 2 different raid encounters, but the same boss. Think something like Deathwing where you fought him twice).

The raid would include a boss that was a giant "Corrupted" worm. Not just like the ones we've seen so far, but one so corrupted by the Old Gods, it looks like a Lost One instead of one of those other worms. It would create holes in the ground which were rather portals, seeing as he creates them with his Old God powers and he would fall down from the sealing only to disappear in the ground once again through a new portal, eventually reappearing from another portal in the ground where he emerges and continues to fight.
The idea behind this boss is that he has some weak points on both his back and his stomach. The raid has to break up their dps and healers so one group goes into the portal that he originally created to fall down so they can fall on his back (Tanks need to keep him in the correct place of course) and the other group has to enter the last made portal to get below the worm to stab him in the stomach (which for the convenience of the raid somehow is high enough to stand under. Bosses love having weaknesses). One of the Tanks get eaten periodically which causes the other Tank to take increased damage (cause damage is split between tanks). The Tank inside the stomach can however interrupt the special attack the worm will do from his "spit" attack by defeating the slimes he would otherwise spit out inside the stomach. These do not fight back, its simply a mechanic for the Tank to kill it fast enough so the other tank does not die.
The party at the bottom of the worm slices open the stomach to release the other tank and the party at the top keeps hitting him on his weak spot.
Also, its a worm. You have to tank it on both sides seeing as it has 2 heads. The if one tank disappears, the spit won't come from both sides anymore but from one side. The heads move like the arms would like some big bosses had so far (think of Ulduar), so raid members can actually take over aggro, but unlikely as most of the damage is done when on top or underneath him.
Heroic mode might make it so that the portals do not dis-spawn making it required to watch carefully and make the slimes fight back inside the stomach.

After enough damage, he will break up creating 2 bosses with which the raid has to deal with, but the broken part keeps getting out slime which causes raid-wide damage.
Healers can heal the ends of the boss, but this causes their focus to be on the wrong place. The idea behind this is to heal up 1 part of the boss so the raid-wide damage will be at 50% while DPS nuke down the other end, causing a stop to the raid wide damage. If both bosses take more than 20% damage at once, indicating that the raid plans to destroy both rather than 1, they will go berserk and deal 300% more damage. When 1 end dies the other end will attack with a stacking debuff forcing a tank switch every now and then.

Would write my ideas for more bosses, but due to lack of time I will not be able to do so at the moment.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I want a pitch black raid! Have the boss lite up with torches or something, have certain spots within the encounter that are lite up for ranged to stand in, if you aint in the light you are not target-able by friendlies there for no healing for you, but you will take high damage (for w.e reason, bats eatin yer face :D for example) while not standing in the light. AOE damage (on a random light zone) from boss every x seconds to players standing in the light, which leaves a stacking debuff of ?% more damage taken, which also causes paranoia making you unable to leave the light for x seconds (No no AOE damage from the boss if you are not in the light, there for you might have to swap boss aoe damage for "darkness" damage for later on in the encounter), the more ppl it hits, the more damage it does, there-for all light spots have to be balanced to minimize the damage, every x minutues or a special ability trigger, one light will fade, reducing the amount of "light" to stand in, eventually bringing it down to none, yall dead yo! Basically one big balancing fight trying to spread damage and debuffs evenly through the raid for the encounter.... really only interested in the pitch black raid :D

When I say pitch black I rly mean it :D, I want to be able to see my raid in the all light up while I am in total darkness :D
Edited by Nooblygoobly on 18/04/2013 16:07 BST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Like i said in an other tread,
Gamon,
would be pretty badass if he returns as a raid boss
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A 2 tank, 6dps, 2 heal fight.... Where you have the raid randomly split into 2 and fight against each other.. No you can't just throw the fight because the AI takes over one of the groups and fights against the other half sort of like the champions hall fight only with your toons. AI jumps between groups when certain goals have been reached, AI Shared health pool so you can't nuke the priest ! No extra mechanics just augmented abilities of the classes possessed, so what you bring REALLY determines the fight but you still have no control over the split selection the AI makes....

I know this would be a DEV's nightmare to actually implement but... Get on it pls :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Very nice thread! I'm big fan of creating new custom bosses and I actually converted few of my ideas to the game. I was using Wrath of the Lich King expansion running on emulator (free server basicaly). Just a bit of C++ scripting and work was done.

There is few videos, but please note free server emulators are very limited. I was only able to use already created models, spells and game mechanics because I did not want to edit game client. Also this emulators are very buggy.

This is my very first attemp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hP1v7ro3o
This boss was very hard but not so complicated. In the video is just a part of boss mechanic - he never entered second phase in here. It was very exciting to watch players creating tactics and discover ways to kill him. Players did never know list of spells or anything, they had to find out.

And my masterpiece: whole new raid with 6 unique bosses - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puWwZoacyYw (it is very lame trailer literally created in 1 hour).
This was raid in second part of Karazhan. There was completely new lore behind it and every boss had his story. Unfortunately this was never tested by players because server I was using was shutted down due to lack of players. Please excuse language in video. It is czech, but it is nothing important.

I have head full of ideas, but there is nobody who would appraise that since the free server I worked for is closed. Please note I did all this for my pleasure. I never profited from it. It was just for fun. And i must say it is A LOT of fun :) Sure, compared with Blizzard encounters my ones are "not so big deal", but I was doing it just by myself and nobody was helping me. Also spawns are not using math, I was doing it just as I saw it so it can look messy sometimes.

Hope you enjoy.
Edited by Aisp on 18/04/2013 16:24 BST
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Hunter
King Midas

The boss is a sleep at the start of the encounter and solid gold

He has the following special abilities

Midas touch - randomly ports to a player and turns them into solid gold, paralysing them for a specific period (length dependent on raid difficulty)

liquid gold - sections of the floor become molten and cause terrible damage, if a player is standing on the floor when it cools they are rooted to the floor for a period of time (feet set in the gold)

Golden rain - a burst of molten gold rain infront of the boss that inflicts damage but also slows anyone hit by the rain as it cools and sets for a set period of time

Loot - sacks of gold only
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
King Midas

Midas touch - randomly ports to a player and turns them into solid gold, paralysing them for a specific period (length dependent on raid difficulty)

liquid gold - sections of the floor become molten and cause terrible damage, if a player is standing on the floor when it cools they are rooted to the floor for a period of time (feet set in the gold)

Golden rain - a burst of molten gold rain infront of the boss that inflicts damage but also slows anyone hit by the rain as it cools and sets for a set period of time

are you obsessed with gold and midas or something?
u also posted midas touch in abilitie tread
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I thought of some of those already. Here is one of my ideas (originally for a Warcraft 3 custom map, but could also be a WoW boss):

Culuthas <The Grim Reaper>

This boss fight consists of three phases. You battle Culuthas in a room with two levels. Think of it like the Gurubashi Arena The middle would be the lower level, where the outer ring would be the upper level. Also, you enter the room from one side (whatever, south, east, doesn't matter) and on the three other sides there is a bigger plattform at the upper level. This is important for phase 2.

Phase 1

You fight Culuthas in the lower level. He has the following abilities:

Grim Grasp
Grasps all players towards him. Afterwards, immediatly starts to cast Shadow Nova.

Shadow Nova
He channels this spell for a few seconds and then unleashes a shadow nova, dealing damage to everyone within the radius. (The damage should be enough to oneshot everyone except the tank. If the tank would have 1500 HP and everyone something between 600 and 900, the damage should be around 1000)

Withering Death
Culuthas will cast this DoT on every player each XXX seconds (30? 45? 50? 60?) that deals damage each second. This DoT can't be removed and lasts for the whole fight (but it shouldn't deal that much damage, maybe just something like (if we go with the stats provided above) 3 damage per stack. When you have 10 stacks, it would deal 30 damage per second on everyone for the whole fight.).

Steal Life Essence
Culuthas will channel this spell on a random player. This is a normal life stealing effect that will deal damage each second but heal Culuthas for 10 time the damage he does. To stop the channel the target must either die or you have to deal enough damage (like Prince Taldaram's vampire ability in Ahn'Kahet).

Phase 2

This phase starts when Culuthas reaches 50% health. He will teleport to the platform of the other side of the entrance (if the entrance is east, he would port to the western platform). He would talk a few lines and then start this phase. He is immune to all sources of damage in this phase.

Summon Skeletal Minions
Culuthas will summon skeletal minions during phase 2. He will spawn 1 Skeletal Behemoth and various Skeletal Warriors and Skeletal Mages. The Behemoth must be tanked, the other adds must be burned down by the DPS. The small skeletons will spawn until the Behemoth is killed.

Skeletal Behemoth
Giant skeletons with an extremely high health pool. There is no way you could kill them by normal means (when Culuthas has 100.000 HP then these guys would have around 500.000 HP).

Shield Slam
Deals damage and stuns his target for a few seconds.

Colossal Smash
The Skeletal Behemoth starts a colossal smash on his target! Avoid it! (Like the on e Ability Ozruk has, simply move through the mob)

Skeletal Warrior
Small melee skeletons that attack any player. These have to be killed by the DPS.

Frenzy
Increases the Skeletal Warrior's attackspeed by 50%. He uses this ability when he reaches 50% health.

Skeletal Mage
Small caster skeletons that attack any player. These have to be killed by the DPS.

Frostbolt
Hurls a frozen bolt at a random target, dealing damage and slowing the targets movement- and attackspeed by 33% for 5 seconds.

Manaburn
Cast on a random target with mana. Burns some of the targets mana and deals damage equal to three times mana burned.

Teleport
Culuthas uses this to teleport on one of the three platforms. It is random to which he will teleport and he can even teleport to the platform he is standing on. He uses this ability at various points in phase 2:
- Directly after his speech when entering phase 2.
- After he completly channeled Death and Decay.
- After he completly channeled Waves of Demise.
- After he has summoned a Skeletal Behemoth.

Death and Decay
Culuthas channels this ability from one of the three platform to an area somewhere in front of the platform on the lower level. Anyone standing in it takes 3% of his maximum life as damage each second (anyone means, players and enemies - so the tank has to tank the Skeletal Behemoth in this spell to kill it). He channels this spell for 20 seconds. After the third Death and Decay he will cast Waves of Demise.

Waves of Demise
Culuthas will summon shadow orbs that will flow down upon his enemies. The direction in which they go depends on his position (this ability should work like the stampede skill of the Beastmaster from Warcraft 3. Instead of Thunder Lizards, dark orbs will move through the screen. If you don't know what I mean, think of Bladelord Tayak, phase 2. But the Tornados would move over the whole battlefield. They won't kill you, but you should try to avoid as much as possible. When Culuthas stands on the northern platform, they will move from north to south. If he stands on the western platform, they will move from west to east, etc.). After he has finished channeling this ability he will summon new skeletons.

Phase 3

Phase 3 will start after he used Waves of Demise for the third time (the wave after the third Skeletal Behemoth). Culuthas will teleport himself to the lower level and can be attacked again. He retains some of his phase 1 abilities but also gains some new ones.

Grim Grasp
Grasps all players towards him. Afterwards, immediatly starts to cast Shadow Nova.

Shadow Nova
He channels this spell for a few seconds and then unleashes a shadow nova, dealing damage to everyone within the radius. (The damage should be enough to oneshot everyone except the tank. If the tank would have 1500 HP and everyone something between 600 and 900, the damage should be around 1000)

Blessing of Culuthas
This replaces Withering death, but has a similar effect. This spell will only affect a single player and not all like Withering Death did. Increases the targets attack speed, attackpower and spellpower by 100%, but also deals damage each second and burns mana/secondary ressource each second. This DoT can't be removed for the rest of the fight, but it also can't stack.

Skeletal Sniper
These start to spawn during phase 3. They will spawn on the upper level and can only be attacked by range or with range skills, but have low HP, so that even a single healer spell could kill them. They have an extremly high range and can shoot from one end of the room to the other. The longer phase 3 lasts the more and/or faster these spawn.

Multi Shot
Shoots arrows at all players in the room.

Hail of Arrows
Shoots arrows at a location where a player stands, dealing damage each second to everyone who stands in it.

Elite Mode

To activate Elite mode, the third Skeletal Behemoth must survive until phase 3 starts. Culuthas will then absorb the Skeletal Behemoth and heal for his remaining life. Therefore, you still have to bring the behemoth down to nearly zero HP. Also, small skeletal adds will spawn until phase 3 starts, even through the Wave of Demise.

Phase 3 will then change dramatically.

Death and Decay
This will replace Shadow Nova in Phase 3. Instead of channeling Shadow Nova he will immediatly use Death and Decay and channel that for 12 seconds. This version of the spell deals 10% of the targets maximum life as damage each second, but only affects players, no enemies.

Colossal Wave of Demise
Culuthas will port to one of the three platform on the upper level and channel this spell. The shadow orbs are now much bigger and will deal much more damage to anyone who gets hit by them.

Meat Wagon
These will spawn every XXX seconds (really slow, one for every 5% - 10% of Culuthas life), one at a time, on the upper level platforms. They will hurl balls of flesh at the players on the lower level, dealing AoE damage. They have more health as the archers and have to be killed as soon as possible.

Disease Cloud
Each attack of the Meat Wagon will leave behind a disease cloud that deals damage to everyone who stands in them. They won't last forever, but really long (think of 60-120 seconds).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I had an idea for a raid boss the other day funnily enough. I was reading 'at the mountains of madness' and Lovecraft's description of Shoggoths as being like an underground train coming through a tunnel - Old Gods perhaps. Cld take some explaining....

A worm boss. The area is made up of 3 'tunnels' with platforms in between. The 2 platforms between have only 2 safe standable areas at either end.

The worm take up the length of 1.5 of the tunnels, and is cycling through them (in kind of an alternating 's'). He is huge and deadly, and tunnels are impassable when hes in there. The tunnels themselves have plaforms in similar to the pillars in the treaure room you have to cross for the daily. The worm is only damageable at the head and the tail.

The idea being melee wld have to follow the tail of the worm, hopping across pillars and through the safe areas at the sides of the plaforms. The ranged wld have to use the empty tunnel to position themselves correctly on the platforms to hit the head.

He wld be untankable when moving, but cld have a 'rear' phase in which he needs to be tanked.

I was thinking some kind of slime related poison cld appear during movement that wld punish being in the wrong place.

EDIT: Perhaps the pilars could be islands in a sea of slime he deposits under him - deadly killer slime ofc
Edited by Yriadhorr on 18/04/2013 16:40 BST
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Hunter
King Midas

are you obsessed with gold and midas or something?
u also posted midas touch in abilitie tread

just call me gold member ;)

its also not been done in wow, and everybody loves to get gold from raid bosses

so its win win win
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
One more quick one. A 'scarecrow/undead' type boss.

The idea is he has seperate body parts. Each body part has distinct abilities. Each body part can either be seperately killed, ending its abilities OR healed changing its ability into a buff. You therefore have the choice to either destroy the boss killing its apendages - or heal all of its apendages and making it whole again - this could have some raid-wide benefit.

Perhaps its infected with something that occasionally rears its head (tentacles?) which definately do need to be dps'd down, even if you are healing him fully. He wld have adds, lots of adds :D
Reply Quote
Even if the Cataclysm has been close, a Good Shaman Boss would be nice.

On an arena there would be four totems of respected elements and a boss.

Now, this boss would empower totems from time to time, giving them abilities that one should interact with in proper manner. Perhaps they could randomly pick from two or three abilities, and they would have to be DPS:d down in order to shut off them.

Fire could have huge boulders incoming that would leave patches of fire on floor for a moment, Or send fiery patch to follow a random player for a while.
Air could summon a tornado that would deflect spells and abilities and do constant raid damage that would rise (Melee! Deal with it!) or empower players so that they would take damage over time unless they were in 4 yards of each other.
Water would give a slow-down mechanic that would dissolve only if they went to totem and destroyed it or put players inside a water bubble periodically.
Earth could put a debuff on tanks or players that would absorb healing periodically, or make quicksand pits that would suck players into the middle, where there would be doom waiting.

And when the totems would be down, Shaman in turn would have an ability to deal with, empowered strikes ect. Plan would be that periodically it would empower a totem and when there was another totem coming up, another totem should be taken down.

Heroic mode could have totems busting out elemental spirits to deal with when shut down. They could move towards the boss and empower the abilities further if they reached it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]