Secrets of the Empire drop rate

So, I haven't been getting any and wasn't really concerned until last night when we were speaking about it after a raid, and I found out that over the last few weeks some of my guildies have collected 10+.

I'm wondering what other people are getting, and if there is any known master looter bug on these things. Purely because I now have a combined 31 boss kills in Throne of Thunder normal and I'm yet to see one drop for me, while my Rogue has 2.

Am I just incredibly unlucky or is something weird going on?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
MoX
After all the bosses I've done I'm on 19/20 and HOPEFULLY will get my last from Twin Consorts/Lei Shen tonight. Most of the people I raid with are between 15-19 from my knowledge, haven't heard of anyone getting it completed.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Paladin
Are you sure you have corresponding quest in your quest log? In that case I would make a ticket. Chances to get no Secrets from 31 boss kill are extremely low.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Had 23 secrets before the island even fully opened last thursday.
Guildy is stuck on 6 with all bosses down for the week.
RNG is RNG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]