Mogu Rune of Fate – Lesser Charm Change

Community
We’re deploying a hotfix late tonight that will reduce the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune required to purchase 3 Mogu Runes of Fate from 90 down to 50. Meaning when you log in Wednesday and purchase your 3 Mogu Runes of Fate, which are used for 5.2 raid boss bonus rolls, it will only cost you 50 Lesser Charms.

We recommend waiting until after the scheduled Wednesday maintenance to ensure this change has gone through before purchasing your Runes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thank god.. You saved our lives! ;P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*does a flip*

Woo.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Greatest change this expansion!
Reply Quote
and you post that the day after i bought 3 runes? xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Aweeeeesomeeeee!! Now that was a great start of the WoW day for me and several guildies!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
oh wow.... such an awesome change - and what am i gonna do with the rest of my 1000 lesser charms? Can't see the point of lowering the amount needed... 90 can already be obtained within 2 days of casual gaming!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
And what if you, like me, HATE dailies, but only do them for the Runes for raids. Then its an awesome change.
2 Days of casual gameplay, sure. If you like/do log in everyday and do your dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
come on, i'm either not a big fan of dailies but even the golden lotus dailies (14 or so?!) can be done in about 15 to 20mins... so no big deal of hating them - thats even a pretty strong word to use.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Glad I read that just in time. Yesterday came 4-5 lessers short for a turn in. Was to do them today. I'll wait with the turnin until tomorrow ;p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't really get the point but ok.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have four level 90 characters. Getting 90 on one DPS character was fine, although the daily quests are getting a bit tiring and I'm also doing less PvP than I did during 5.1. On my healer alts, the choice for valor is between doing a 5 man dungeon or daily quests. Since dungeons don't award lesser charms, the choice has generally been to do daily quests as DPS. I think this change will free up some tanks and healers for 5-mans and LFR since they'll spend less time earning lesser charms.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Hunter
I think it is a good change.

45 dailies is at least 4 hours. LFR is at least 4 hours, raiding if you have a team is probably another 6 to 9 hours. that's for 1 toon. Every further toon that you want to alt gear another 8 hours per week.

1 toon, 18 hours.
2 toons, 26 hours.

Starting to feel a bit like a job. On my alt I have to optimize for the non thunder dailies because my healer doesn't burn through the mobs like my dps toon does. I basically stop doing dailies on my alt because I couldn't pull the 90 runes. This might entice me to do it every other week.
Reply Quote
4 Human Priest
And since Pet Battles also is a way to get lesser charms... the need for dailies is even less.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
yay about time

oh wait i have 1400 lesser charms ....
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Draenei Priest
I would love to be able to use them for other things too. I have more than 3k increasing daily.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It a great change, especially if you have 2 heaing specs, takes a lot longer to do daylies each week
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Oh sweet, now i will probaly get them on alt too!
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
More tokens >:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Excellent news!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]