Oondasta and Nalak Loot Eligibility Change

Community
Back in early March we made a hotfix to remove loot and bonus roll eligibility for players that defeated Oondasta and Nalak while visiting from a different realm. At the time, the change was made to address realm stability issues. Since then, we’ve address those issues by making tuning adjustments for Oondasta such as increasing the spawn rate, and reducing Oondasta’s health by 50%.

In an upcoming hotfix, players coalesced from a different realm will be eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll after defeating Oondasta or Nalak once more. Keep in mind, players are still only eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll once a week.

This change will take effect in each region after their scheduled weekly realm maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nice,my realm wipes for hours trying to tame that mighty beast. :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In an upcoming hotfix, players coalesced from a different realm will be eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll after defeating Oondasta or Nalak once more. Keep in mind, players are still only eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll once a week.

Very nice! I have an alt on a low populated realm and we could never get Oondasta down, not sure if we are far enough in the stages for Nalak either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
finaly :) this was a bad change, guess it hurt more poeple thant is helped , but was kinda normal for the start so poeple dont crash servers ^^
Now fix the daily quest phasin problem withcross realm friends and i might be happy ! :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight

This change will take effect in each region after their scheduled weekly realm maintenance.

I just received oondasta lootbag by xrealm so you dont have to wait untill tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good change for the people, who play on low populated realms or realms with terrible faction balance :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Just want to give positive feedback to Blizzard for listening people that play on low pop realms :)
Thank you Blizzard!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is there any indicator that will tell if you have already killed the world bosses this week?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Prob some addons that will tell u which world boses you have done per week
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]