Battle.net Error #113 The login server...

(Locked)

tried 2 minutes ago and i managed to log in without problems. I dont get that battle.net is US thing. mind explaining that? i dont wana experience this again if its possible to prevent
Customer Service
You don't have a US Battle.net Côld. Basically if you have a US Battle.net account then you'll be unable to access the game during the US maintenance the same way you would if you had a EU account during EU maintenance on Wednesdays.

I'm glad to see that you have managed to get in now though. :)
69 Human Paladin
My friend have same problem i can log in on anachronos but he cant we areon eu server
100 Worgen Hunter
Again, same problem today. IP release not helping. Have I US Battle.net? How to change it?
100 Blood Elf Priest
Having the same issue. Never experienced it before. Been over an hour now of trying to log in.

Edit: Just managed to log in now all fine.
Edited by Ilyrian on 25/06/2013 12:19 BST
100 Worgen Hunter
Now connected. US servers maintenance ended. So i guess i got US Battle.net, right? Tell me please, how to change it for EU Battle.net?
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Monk
I don't think you can.
100 Worgen Hunter
Answers and reaction time of "support" are embarrassing. I'm starting to feel guilty, that every Tuesday I cant play game I am paying for. Nobody cares.
90 Human Paladin
I still can not log on, I am getting 113 error.
90 Human Warrior
If you have an EU account and are experiencing this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in this Support Article.

[url="https://battle.net/support/article/world-of-warcraft-connection-troubleshooting?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=300413"]battle.net/support/article/world-of-warcraft-connection-troubleshooting[/url]

If you have done everything here and are still having trouble, please let us know. :)

Could you please all stop posting this copy-paste nonsense? No one ever has these issues. Thats a no-brainer. Thank you.

Now please back to the actual problems which doesnt let me and others log into THE EU SERVERS (!) since almost 2hours!

How the hell does that affect us in the EU when it's clearly happening in the US?
Edited by Hrotha on 09/07/2013 15:06 BST
90 Human Warrior
Having the same issue. Never experienced it before. Been over an hour now of trying to log in.

Edit: Just managed to log in now all fine.

How? What did you do? Never post such a message without giving people advice how you did it. Thats nonsense, what do we get out of it
62 Human Mage
Got the same issue here, error 113, cant get it running :/
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]