One Many Army

90 Gnome Warlock
Does anyone know Huo-Shuan's spawn time? I've been waiting for an hour at Bloodtip's spawn for him, but it's just not happening. The Dominators are there instead of the spiders btw, so that should mean he's up, right?
Reply Quote
There are different mobs up each day so waiting for an hour wont really do anything if it's not his day, Just go there and wait for 10min each day, If he's not up within 10min come back next day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
His "turn" is a low chance.

I've never seen him, only the other guy in the room instead. Basically if the other guy is there he won't spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think I had to wait like 1 month for the last 2 to appear on my server. You can try cross-realm invites, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Checking everyday it took a little over 4 weeks for him to spawn for me. But he did spawn eventually instead of the lion or spider who seemed to be up every other day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]