New Blacksmith PVP gear and Transmog

90 Orc Warrior
This sounds like a stupid suggestion I get that, but I would love if the new Blacksmith PVP gear that you learn from the Lightning Steel Ingots, was either DK/War/Pally OR Blacksmith Level 600 for transmog.

I love the look of the Pally and DK sets, the Warrior one is really nice too but I just think the others look amazing and found it a shame that I couldn't look that way.

I know its easy to say that about Tier sets too and thinking another Plate/Leather/Cloth/Mail set looks better then your classes but with having to learn the recipes I really would like the "or Blacksmith" option to have another choice in transmog gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 13:54Posted by Eon
was either DK/War/Pally OR Blacksmith

I get little confuse here do you mean you want to learn then or what?

What i think i understand you want a option to choose paladin or DK set for warrior or have total missunderstand you?

Other way the are class specific for that still useful in PvP so stats and bonus would useless for warrior if you use Paladin and DK set even if you only want them for transmog i think paladin set would look funny on Pandaren and i also think it would confuse other player to even if it only in PvE
Reply Quote
29 Gnome Warlock
Personally I'd rather see the original Weaponsmith and Armorsmith Patterns to become available again to characters of the original levels.

EDIT: Or at least change the items from BoP to BoE, with e.g. the level drop of Maraudon the Blacksmithing legs would at least allow some alternatives to 'looms.
Edited by Anvarra on 02/05/2013 14:50 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I think what he means is that to be able to use the gear for Transmog that you either meet the class requirement or the armor specialization with the max skill level so for example be able to wear plate but also actually be a BS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/05/2013 14:47Posted by Nolofinwë
was either DK/War/Pally OR Blacksmith

I get little confuse here do you mean you want to learn then or what?

What i think i understand you want a option to choose paladin or DK set for warrior or have total missunderstand you?

Other way the are class specific for that still useful in PvP so stats and bonus would useless for warrior if you use Paladin and DK set even if you only want them for transmog i think paladin set would look funny on Pandaren and i also think it would confuse other player to even if it only in PvE

Probably my bad there, in my head it all totally makes sense lol.

I mean that you learn patterns from the Ingot making that make the new PVP sets for Warrior/DK/Pally for those classes. I LOVE the DK and Pally ones and was hoping that for Blacksmiths who learn the patterns and are at 600 the option to transmog into them would be great, as of now you can only mog into stuff you can wear.

I don't mean transmog stuff to another armour class just be able to wear the plate I make by adding the "or Blacksmith" to the class requirement for transmog only, not actual use. So I could look great in that new Pally gear :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]