Battle.net Prepaid Balance Card

100 Night Elf Warrior
Good Morning,

With the Upcomming release of Hearthstone (and with the fact i wouldn't want to add my mobile phone in order to connect my paypall to battle.net because u never know when u might got ur phone stolen/lost) i found hapilly about the Ballance card Blizzard has.

Now i noticed that nowhere in the internet (and that was socking) the cards exists or are available. So my question is if anyone knows,

Are the cards available in any country so far? Or any online store where we could purchase them?

Thanks for taking time to read my thread and i hope someone might know cause i would really like to put some balances on! (Seems i dont have good items in Diablo 3 to earn some credit hihihiih)

Waiting info's!
Reply Quote
MVP
10 Draenei Priest
The only place I know for sure is the Netherlands which was confirmed by someone posting here. They may well be available elsewhere - I haven't seen them in the UK yet.

This is the most recent blue post about it - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6892820403#7
Reply Quote
MVP
10 Pandaren Mage
You could look at a prepay Visa/Mastercard which you could then load up and use to purchase on Battlenet?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
You could look at a prepay Visa/Mastercard which you could then load up and use to purchase on Battlenet?

Does the prepaid of those kind of cards work? hmm i didn't knew?
Reply Quote
Customer Service
My answer is the same as that blue poster that Ananda linked to Zagnaphein. :)
Reply Quote
MVP
10 Pandaren Mage
16/05/2013 17:09Posted by Zagnaphein

Does the prepaid of those kind of cards work? hmm i didn't knew?

They usually do, although I cannot promise of course :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
My apologies for getting this thread up i didn't want to make a new one. Are there any news for the Balance Cards?

Have they come out? Cause witht he Upcomming Release of Hearthstone it would be really nice :).
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
My apologies for getting this thread up i didn't want to make a new one. Are there any news for the Balance Cards?

Have they come out? Cause witht he Upcomming Release of Hearthstone it would be really nice :).

They have, however only very limited retailers have them in stock. I've seen instances of very few in major cities in The Netherlands and Gamestop @ UK London.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

They have, however only very limited retailers have them in stock. I've seen instances of very few in major cities in The Netherlands and Gamestop @ UK London.

Ty for that Saneko! If you are a resident in this countries could u buy from them through an online shop?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Undead Mage
The company I work for sells them, but unfortunatly we don't ship to other countries :(

07/09/2013 20:20Posted by Saneko
. I've seen instances of very few in major cities in The Netherlands
All Dixons stores in The Netherlands sells them ;-) ... Not just the ones in major cities ;-)
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Indeed, they've been out there for a while now Zagnaphein. More information here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]