Arms Warrior PvP 5.3?

90 Human Warrior
Hello guys!

I just came back to WoW and have read about the changes for 5.3 this week... Well... Before I start my Honor/Conquest grind, I would love to hear what you guys think about Warriors and the position in PvP at the moment? Are they strong, decent or just bad?

I am thinking about this Warrior, but I also have a WW Monk and a Rogue.

Any answers?
Reply Quote
In my opinion arms warrs are just after frost/unholy DK in damage in meele classes. So no worry, get a decent healer and do arenas ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
In my opinion arms warrs are just after frost/unholy DK in damage in meele classes. So no worry, get a decent healer and do arenas ;)

They're a just bit behind DK's for damage but the survivability of warriors is a bit better. The survivability should improve further with 5.3 :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
what about gems? since pvppower is getting halved? pure ressi?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Resil gems are also getting halved, afaik... So I guess just gem full Str?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Resil gems are also getting halved, afaik... So I guess just gem full Str?

Truth will out when the patch hits - see lots of debates on weather to stack power or your primary stat.

Bliz say power (which i hope is true, otherwise why bother having pvp gear at all as pvp power will be the only thing that differentiates from pve gear) but my confidence in their statement has a healthy level of skepticism
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, but gemming str would make sense to me as well... Waiting to see what people are gemming for shoo
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i really enjoy playing PvP as a warrior, due there is a lot of tricky things that you gotta get with you, i prefer Arms in front of fury, but when i tried fury it was fun aswell, due wild strike gives them less healing, but with arms you get the glyph of mortal strike which means you get 10% more healing, but i've heard a bit about the new PvP changes, and i was wondering if you could tell me some more, i got a 70 rogue twink which i do arena with all the time, but i'm transferring him to Outland is that a good choise or should i stay at kilrogg?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I always thought that Blizzard knows what they're doing. Patch 5.3 proves to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]