How to get Fast Rep with the Shado-Pan Assault?

90 Orc Death Knight
Hey, im am new in patch 5.2 but i just wanted to know how is the fastest way to farm Reputation with the Shado-Pan Assault?
Reply Quote
Kill the bosses in Throne of Thunder, each boss gives you 360 reputation points. Do the Champions of the Thunder King weekly quest, it gives you 360 reputation points. And do all of the normal quests on Isle of Thunder, I don't remember which ones, but some of them give reputation.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Warrior
And do all of the normal quests on Isle of Thunder, I don't remember which ones, but some of them give reputation.

In special the "Champions of the Thunderking"-quest. Gives rep for shado pan assault and 150 VP.
Edited by Schmonz on 05/05/2013 14:24 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
they give 300 rep each, with another 30 for human, and 30 for guild perk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Where can i find the egs who gives you rep in timeless isle? :)
Reply Quote
97 Orc Hunter
Where can i find the egs who gives you rep in timeless isle? :)

Kill Yaungol. The Timeless Isle is basically a rep grind. A couple of quests provide rep but mostly it is killing mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
In addition to what has been said, you can also get a few shado-pan assault insignias which gives you Shado-Pan Assault rep. from the solo scenario at the isle of thunder.

p.s :Those insignias are account wide,if you have other lvl 90 characters you can do scenarios with them too and send them to the character you are planning to hit exalted with shado-pan assault.
Edited by Winzi on 19/09/2013 12:22 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]