Primordius, Fully Mutated debuff and pets/guardians

100 Human Monk
After digging through our guild's logs for Primordius, I noticed that the Fully Mutated debuff is applied to some pets and guardians, but not others. Specifically, the creatures that received fully mutated were:
  • hunter pets (including stampede);
  • unholy dk ghouls;
  • priest mindbenders (and I assume shadowfiends, though none of our priests were using them);
  • shaman elementals (fire and earth).

Now, the list of things that did not get fully mutated:
  • monk Xuen;
  • unholy dk gargoyle;
  • dk army of the dead;
  • blood dk dancing rune weapon;
  • warlock doomguard (our locks were using GoSac, so can't really say about other demons yet);
  • mage mirror images;
  • shadow priest shadowy apparitions;
  • paladin guardians of ancient kings;
  • shaman spirit wolves and damaging totems.

I'm sure there's some stuff that I missed here, but that's already quite a list of things that have their power reduced by 75% on this encounter. I'll admit that the boss is absolutely killable without all these creatures doing full damage on him. However, for any guild still struggling to down Primordius, either on normal or on heroic, this might be a sizable hurdle to overcome.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Might wanna add frost mage water elemental to the list which gain fully mutated, checking from my primordius logs saw it on its buff list.

Tho curiously, while mirror images don't get the buff, they still take a saurok look. :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]