Where is portal to Blasted Lands in Orgrimmar?

(Locked)

So i was looking to do ZG mount run and i went to get my portal and its removed.

Did they change location or... is this yet another great idea of blizzard to waste our time travelling instead of actually playing?

Its !@#$ing lame if you remove it. Do you have some retard guy thinking all day long how to delay players?
People is not quitting the game you are forcing us out with such retarded ideas. FU.
90 Night Elf Druid
its in the dark place just ask a guard "Where is mage trainer" and its like right next to him
Edit: Please dont mind my stupidity I didnt read it properly and I will now check if its still there in SW!
Edit2: Its still there in SW They moved it?
Edited by Témpést on 23/05/2013 13:06 BST
90 Undead Warrior
I don't quite know what you're on about. I just flew to the Cleft of Shadow to see whether it had been moved, but it's still there, right next to the Mage trainer.
I only used the one on Valley of spirits and there is a Kor'Kron Overseer near it and portal is gone.
Gonna check the one in Cleft of shadows. Tanku.

Yep that one its not gone. Didnt even know that portal. My bad then :) /facedesk
Edited by Hellskream on 23/05/2013 13:12 BST
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
97 Draenei Shaman
Perhaps once you have found it, you can edit out the rant from your post.

Its <Snip> lame if you remove it. Do you have some<Snip> guy thinking all day long how to delay players?
People is not quitting the game you are forcing us out with such <Snip> ideas. <Snip>.

Org had always had 2 portals, one in the cleft, one in the valley of spirits. SW only has 1 in the mage district, guess they just evened it out.
Nope. Not editing. Blizz removed/blocked one portal. The only i knew.
And the : Its <Snip> lame if you remove it. Do you have some<Snip> guy thinking all day long how to delay players?
stand for removing guild summon perk. :o)

Hope Kor'Kron Overseer dont found Cleft Shadow portal anytime soon...
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]