rogues in 5.3 are too stronk

25 Undead Mage
what is rogue.
A type of cosmetics used by wo-

Oh, right.

A rogue is a character that likes to be extremely annoying by always doing large amounts of damage when you can't act and doing little amounts of damage when you can because their burst cooldown is also a CC cooldown.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Are you kidding me!? Everyones damage got lowered!? Everyones damage is insane right now! And the endless CC chains that everyone with a hunter can pull of with no DR...
Out of 50 games i havnt played one that was longer than 3minutes because of the insane damage...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Dude your a healer, healers job is to eat cc's or LoS the !@#$ out of ppl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
sup with the QQ

Im doing fine !
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

"You´re" now gtfo you troll!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
22/05/2013 23:18Posted by Tixii

"You´re" now gtfo you troll!

Why is he trolling?
It's true.

Which is why hunters are such a pain.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I just play a BG for a min today and I am hit two times for 160k by a finishing move from a rogue, I have 66% {I have PvP gear} PvP ress and he hit two times for 160k. I dont know what happend or is the class or PvP but its really nasty burst. I admit I didnt use Barskin but he kill me in 4 -6sec. I dont point who or what is OP but I just say what happend to me. But its only that finishing move that hit so hard but overall dmg I dont know about it.
Edited by Raggajungle on 22/05/2013 23:34 BST
Reply Quote
35 Blood Elf Hunter
I just play a BG for a min today and I am hit two times for 160k by a finishing move from a rogue, I have 66% {I have PvP gear} PvP ress and he hit two times for 160k. I dont know what happend or is the class or PvP but its really nasty burst. I admit I didnt use Barskin but he kill me in 4 -6sec. I dont point who or what is OP but I just say what happend to me. But its only that finishing move that hit so hard but overall dmg I dont know about it.

I'd love to know from which orifice these rogues are pulling 160k Crits from. Since the patch, the biggest Evis crit I've seen was ~80k AND this was under FW, Flask, Virmens Bite pot, Dancing steel, Synapse srpings and Trinket.

Hell of a lot to blow to remove 80k HP then watch a dk obliterate me for 110k again.....

Nerf to Find Weakness was too much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

They never did.

I wish they did.

Backstab should be renamed "poke" or "tickle".

Don't remember seeing you complaining about rogue damage being too high in 5.2.
Stop being biased, rogue damage is fine.

The fact that you have to go for restealths 24/7 to do any significant damage is broken and stupid. Rogues are about getting restealths of course, but at the moment it's overkill and something needs to be done to sort it out. if you can't see that then just give up

also i'm not saying rogues are bad now at all, i just think they need to make some changes to how they play to make them more enjoyable. i.e. fix the damage outside of FW to make 24/7 restealths less compulsory and step cooldown reduced.
Edited by Brookey on 22/05/2013 23:46 BST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
22/05/2013 23:37Posted by Yumiya

I'd love to know from which orifice these rogues are pulling 160k Crits from. Since the patch, the biggest Evis crit I've seen was ~80k AND this was under FW, Flask, Virmens Bite pot, Dancing steel, Synapse srpings and Trinket.

Hell of a lot to blow to remove 80k HP then watch a dk obliterate me for 110k again.....

Well yeah alot of people say the same that thy get hit for 100k max and still I cant believe that really happend to me. But next time I shall Screenshot it and again dont take me wrong I just say what happend I am not going say OP but its like if you see that on youre HP go down in just a sec, you will think that 5.2 is better patch.
Edited by Raggajungle on 23/05/2013 00:27 BST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Well yeah alot of people say the same that thy get hit for 100k max and still I cant believe that really happend to me. But next time I shall Screenshot it and again dont take me wrong I just say what happend I am not going say OP but its like if you see that on youre HP go down in just a sec, you will think that 5.2 is better patch.
temple with orb probably.

I hit a dude for 130k there today and all I have is pvp gear.

The nerfs aren't that bad unless you fight plate. When I did a mfd eviscerate on a dk in arena today and it hit for 20k, I died a little inside especially when dk dots crit for more than...

I find the CnD nerf infinitely more annoying. Shadowdance ambush positional requirement is just too outdated, as is rogue mobility right now. Feral has everything a rogue has pretty much carbon copied and more, just on shorter cd's and easier to use. Does not make sense at all.

Feral mobility is what I expect to get when playing a supposedly agile light armor wearing ninja. Instead I get 1 minute sprints and 24 second shadowsteps.

Bring back CnD but put a 3 second cooldown on cheap shot and garrote, hell that way even the glyph nerfs can be undone.
Edited by Krahzilian on 23/05/2013 01:18 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Strong for Gods Sake
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
22/05/2013 23:37Posted by Yumiya

The rogue I was playing with said he got a 109k crit as the highest in our session.
What makes that hillarious is that I as resto got a 112k FB crit with heart up in the same session - he's full Tyr, while I'm, mostly Male.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The rogue I was playing with said he got a 109k crit as the highest in our session.

Maybe he was faking it like wimmen do. He was just thinking about writing a shoppinglist for tomorrow and getting small crits instead of really, really big ones, but he didn't want to make you feel emasculated over the whole ordeal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
es yes, you're awesome, we know. Don't you ever get tired of always having to "indicate" that?

Exactly my point. Nice of you to miss it, once again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Let me get this straight, rogues have been to strong for flipping ages, and when they get nerfed, you come to cry on the forums via sarcasm?

Most op classes make the most of the time that they're op, and take the nerfs on the chin as some kinda of balanced payback. You cant have the good without the bad.
Suck it up like all the rest have to
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ik got crit for 63k by backstab on my paladin today (full resi gemmed)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Strong for Gods Sake

stronk, go to grannar sckool
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Let me get this straight, rogues have been to strong for flipping ages, and when they get nerfed, you come to cry on the forums via sarcasm?

Most op classes make the most of the time that they're op, and take the nerfs on the chin as some kinda of balanced payback. You cant have the good without the bad.
Suck it up like all the rest have to

Um... really?
When a class recieves a heavy nerf there will always be a endless amounts complaints. Hell, I'm still seeing some warrior players complaining about the nerfs they got back in Cataclysm.

I also can't recall many rogue players wishing to be op either, from all the posts I have read the most common requests have been more mobility and overall a fun playstyle. The juggle with rupture along with the rest of the buffs and debuffs are not really considered fun.

Personally I hate the postional requirement of ambush. It's also a mystery to me why it's still in the game when no other class have to deal with postional requirments when it comes to their burst windows.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
EXECUTE hits you for 9k dmg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]