Seal of truth or seal of justice?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello, all fellow paladins! I'm not new to pvp but I've been hearing mutible things about what seal to use now in 5.3. Most say Seal of Truth but some also say Seal of Justice. Seal of Justice is my personal favorite since it's slows my target so I can push more then usual.
What do you guys think? What seal is "Best" to use in pvp, such as arena and bgs?
If you think one of the seals are better then the other, why is that? Need some explaination.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It really depends on the situation.

If you are fighting at close range/melee range you should use Seal of Truth for the extra damage. If you are fighting an opponent like a mage or boomkin or whatever class that is kiting you, you should switch to Seal of Justice for the slow. It just depends on the situation. I always use Seal of Truth to get extra damage but if I'm getting kited I just switch to Seal of Justice.

Also keep in mind that most of oure abilities are ranged attacks aswell; Excorsism and Judgement. Therefore you don't need the slow and could use the extra damage.

You can also spec into Burden of guilt for the slow. That way you can keep Seal of Truth on the entire time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Truth ends up as more dmg, Justice u use generally for the slow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you really want to slow someone, I suggest taking Burden of Guilt for battlegrounds or some special occasion arenas where you need to kite or get more uptime.

Seal of truth is better in pvp but if you can't use BoG, you should switch to SoJ when it's important to slow someone. I would not sit on SoJ in pvp. Truth just does more damage and provides a DoT for you.
Edited by Johnmatríx on 27/05/2013 15:17 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No matter what class i fight I use SoT to stack Dot at max and THEN I switch to SoJ to slow.And then I repeat this over and over.When needed i switch to "heal seal" so I can help my disco priest when he is at low mana or tunneled ( well it doesnt help a bunch but its ok :) ).

Edited: I am not sure about BoG becouse imo 30 sec stun is too precious and our blind have DReturn with fear.
Edited by Komplicirana on 28/05/2013 13:03 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No matter what class i fight I use SoT to stack Dot at max and THEN I switch to SoJ to slow.And then I repeat this over and over.

Not a good way to go buddy, u will lose a !@#$ ton of dmg that way since u lose a GCD swapping Seals : /
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
75266160734:
No matter what class i fight I use SoT to stack Dot at max and THEN I switch to SoJ to slow.And then I repeat this over and over.

Not a good way to go buddy, u will lose a !@#$ ton of dmg that way since u lose a GCD swapping Seals : /

!@#$!didnt know that,tnx for info :).Ill just keep SoJ for hunters and SoT for every body else :).Talking about arena ofcourse...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]