Kor'kron mobs

85 Pandaren Mage
Since the new patch I'm finding it pretty much impossible to put auctions up in Orgrimmar on my bank char because people are constantly pulling the Kor'kron motivators into the Auction house and having them one shot people. Just wondered if this is happening on other servers and if there is anything I can do about it other than switching to a different AH? I like a joke myself and maybe it might have been funny once, but being killed 5 times in the space of 2 minutes is kinda annoying. I hope there will be some kind of fix for this :(
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Warrior
24/05/2013 16:31Posted by Kalaa
switching to a different AH?

You know there is 3 AHs at Orgrimmar, right? Why wouldn't you switch, simply? I am not telling you to go to other city.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Mage
I know I could switch. I did switch. The point is it shouldn't be happening. I created the thread to find out if it is happening on other servers and in hopes that a blue might read it and something may be done about it. I don't like creating tickets unless I really really have to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]