Nerf druids...

18 Undead Warlock
I am going to start this firstly that this is a QQ thread but it isin't a pointless one. Secondly this is going to be mostly about restoration spec. Currently in pvp theres way too much cc, and thank for the druids theres no end to it. heres my suggestions how to fix resto druids:

- Put a cd to Cyclone

- Make ursols vortex weaker

- make mighty bash cd longer
Ofc theres alot other things to do along with these but this would help it alot.

Thank you.
Edited by Daforsaken on 27/05/2013 14:13 BST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LoL feral have cooldwon and you can interupt other clones . Mash shares dr with every other stun longel cooldown is not needed , Votex beam it is OP but is one of main tools for boomie to lock some one out they dont have eny othe CC's .

Soo to put it simple L2P issue
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I guess you haven't seen shamans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Coming from someone posting on a warlock, cast your fear 3x in a row more please. Not like its 8 seconds not 6 like a cyclone and you can damage through it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Vortex beam is rubbish now. You can stand just outside it to not be silenced and not be pulled back in.

50 seconds is already long enough. How about putting a cd on your spammable fear?

Resto druids have to cast Cyclone which can be interrupted. Unless they're using Nature's Swiftness (like me) in which case they get an instant cast Cyclone every minute. Hardly OP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ferals have cd on cyclone and it was the worst thing Blizz has ever done to druids. Vortex (laughable now with the solar beam nerf) and mighty bash (50 seconds cd is standart, no? and the chance of missing it because you are not melee hit capped) are on the same tier. So what are those op abilities again?
Edited by Drujt on 28/05/2013 09:08 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
50 seconds is already long enough. How about putting a cd on your spammable fear?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Balls to the cooldown just let it bloody break on damage. I can't drop a !@#$ brick tonne of your hp in a cyclone now can i?

Also,

I am going to start this firstly that this is a QQ thread but it isin't a pointless one

Yes it is. GTFO.
Reply Quote
26 Blood Elf Priest
Poor Lock , lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ok yes Vortex can be a pain in the !@# but your a warlock use your demonic circle, simplz

Mighty Bash on a long CD? you crazy Death Knights with a 30 second cooldown stun, Warriors with 2 chargers on a 15 second cd each and a shockwave on a 40 second their worse than druid

and you want cyclone nerfed? it got nerfed for us ferals but why shouldnt we have a spammable CC? i mean your a warlock you can spam fear 3 times and do crazy damage in that time, how about cyclone gets a CD if your Fear gets a CD, deal?
Edited by Realia on 06/06/2013 09:31 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]