The Unborn Val'kyr

90 Goblin Priest
I've been searching for this pet for days with no avail!! I guess now because of this - I'm interested in other pet collector’s story’s that have captured this rare pet.

How long did it take for you to capture the Val’kyr? Did you find it easy to capture the Unborn Val’kyr? What was its rarity? What pets did you use in your team for this battle? Did anyone witness you capturing the pet? Is it worth the hassle?

I’d love to hear you’re story’s while I'm camping, awaiting the chance to capture my own.

Thank you =P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I found mine after about 1 minute of searching, in Storm Peaks, in the very northernmost parts east to the argent tournament grounds. Wasn't really expecting to find it that fast, but can't complain.

The Val'kyr was joined by 2 rabbit critters in battle, I just used whatever 25 lvl pets I had selected at the moment, I remember that one of them was a moth... fight was very easy, but the Val'kyr did not use haunt against me.
The Val'kyr was poor quality, but I had a flawless undead stone in my bags so got to upgrade it immediately.

Sad thing was that right after capping my Val'kyr, I noticed someone else from another realm (stupid bloody CRZ) had just killed Time Lost Proto Drake next to me, which kinda sucked.

All in all, it was totally worth it. The pet looks really REALLY nice, especially if you feed it a cookie to increase its size, and now it even flies with you when you are mounted.
Plus it was very powerful in pvp battles in the start when no one apparently knew how to counter it properly.
Reply Quote
75544956226:
I've been searching for this pet for days with no avail!! I guess now because of this - I'm interested in other pet collector’s story’s that have captured this rare pet.

How long did it take for you to capture the Val’kyr? Did you find it easy to capture the Unborn Val’kyr? What was its rarity? What pets did you use in your team for this battle? Did anyone witness you capturing the pet? Is it worth the hassle?

I’d love to hear you’re story’s while I'm camping, awaiting the chance to capture my own.

Thank you =P

i've gotten 4 (killed one by mistake) in 2 days on aszune, they is no one at all camping here. if you can get a realm-op to aszune :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
found mine on the well of eternity (italian realm). the portugese and italian realms are great for dcamping stuff that's usually ruined by CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello there! Keep searching for her, don't give up! I found mine around 1 day after the patch, she was grey quality but for once I wasn't disappointed! (thanks to the upgrade stones!)
I found her in Grizzly hills around 7am on a lower populated server. She was with 2 other grey pets which were no hassle at all, I was afraid she would use Ascension and kill herself but thankfully it was no the case. She is worth the hassle now she can fly with your mount, very pretty companion! Best of luck on your hunt, hope you find one soon :).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DND
I found mine while lurking the eastern staircase leading to Zul'Drak in Grizzly Hills. I had been waiting around for maybe an hour or so while doing ocassional circuits around Grizzly HIlls and Zul'drak every time I got bored, then I got invited to do a HC scenario, then when I got back there was a Val'kyr! It was uncommon quality, although thankfully I had a stone to upgrade straight away.
Reply Quote
Took me about two hours of flying this pattern

http://i.imgur.com/CRHFigN.jpg

with

/cleartarget

/tar Unborn Val'kyr

/stopmacro [noexists]

/script PlaySound("RaidWarning")

/run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidBossEmoteFrame,"Unborn Val'kyr!", ChatTypeInfo["RAID_WARNING"])

Good luck
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Thank you for your success stories and advice guys! Just to let you know I’m camping with a DK on a low pop realm and two alts on a high pop realm. I’m also flying around with my main every now and again checking out different spots but still no Unborn Val’kyr (I haven‘t even seen it yet)!!
I’m going to try that Macro out Vrutha so thank you for that and hopefully I’ll capture it soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Got mine within about 5 minutes of the realms coming up when 5.3 launched, from the spawn location in south Zul'Drak.

I've never seen one spawn in the Icecrown location/s but I have seen the one just north of K3 spawn a lot (Just outside that cave to the north of K3), seemed to spawn more often than the others.
Reply Quote
I flew from Dalaran north through Storm Peaks, did two rounds there, went to Icecrown, then read some people found it in Sholozar, so did two rounds there, went through Borean, thinking I'd go to Zul'Drak since there were sightings there too. I flew a little out of course and ended up at the Forgotten Shore in Dragonblight (south of Naxx) where I bumped into one. Of course grey quality but hey, easier to get stones than to farm these. Good luck on finding yours, all I can say is: look everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
got mine in stormpeaks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Did this companion exist? 100s runs araound northrend and I even didi saw any:/
Do you have any tip how can get it? How it work when cross reallms are?

Greetings
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Xoh
Found mine in Storm Peaks and another in Borean Tundra, first one killed itself on me so I had to find the second. I just did a lap of all spawns every morning and got it about 3 days after the patch :) Was not nearly as hard as camping the Time Lost or Aeonaxx. Mine is only white quality but I am just going to wait on a stone rather than find a rare.
Edited by Astralia on 04/06/2013 12:19 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I got mine the second day after patch 5.3, I found it in crystalsong forrest as I flew by. It was just there and nobody was camping it. It was poor quality but I upgraded it with a stone ^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Got mine the day after 5.3, i followed spawn points from wowhead with tom tom most of patch day but nothing, the next day i used the target and announce macro spamming while flying. Found one 10 mins later miles away from those spawn points listed :P

Makes me think i wasted a few hours.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I did nothing but searching for it on the nights and morning. After a while I got it and I turned it into a rare with a Rare Battle Stone. You can find the spawn points at wowhead :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hi fellow pet collectors, picked mine up on Monday night on Kilrogg, I'd started out from Dalaran headed up to Ice Crown and followed the spawn pattern listed on Wow Head in an anti-clockwise path.

I had nearly given up and was following the guide back to Dalaran when I spotted the Unborn in the Crystal Forest. The quality was uncommon but at least I had found one.

Really think Blizz should up the quality of this pet to "rare" as standard, after all they are pitching it as "a very elusive pet" if it's that elusive make it a bluie !!

Battling as many trainers as possible now waiting for a stone to drop .... *meh* it’s either that or try an hunt down another one and hope to find a rare.

Anyways, Good Luck Sabel, hope you find one soon !! :-) x
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Anyways, Good Luck Sabel, hope you find one soon !! :-) x

Thank you Shimerbow!

Well I'm still looking haha, I haven't been able to put as much time into hunting this pet as I'd like to but I'll have it eventually - I hope.
The success story's are keeping me going and I hope soon I'll be posting mine *fingers crossed* =P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
05/06/2013 08:58Posted by Shimerbow
Really think Blizz should up the quality of this pet to "rare" as standard, after all they are pitching it as "a very elusive pet" if it's that elusive make it a bluie !!

Quality doesn't matter, as you can always upgrade it.

The annoying bit is the breed. Unborn Val'kyr can be caught in breed 3 (B/B) and breed 6 (H/H) (according to warcraftpets.com).

I'm still looking for my Val'kyr, and it would bother me quite a bit if the first Val'kyr I found was a breed 3. Even if it's a poor quality one that I would get, then I wouldn't care as long as it's a breed 6.

Good luck to the others who still need it too :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Finally I have my Unborn Val’kyr!!! She is common quality but who cares!? I can upgrade her =D

I found her in The Storm Peaks around 11:15am - TomTom Coordinates (65.00, 41.00)

She was lvl 22 and accompanied by two Critters.

Good luck to everyone that is still hunting this awesome pet!! x
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]