13/06/2013 23:55I'm not good enough for a raiding guild yet,
Posted by Brenel
TBH everyone has to start somewhere, to improve your own raiding skills there are several things you could do. Tho these are for some people not fun, I myself enjoyed it alot simply cause I like improving myself. (And this comes from a daily hater so it is possible kk? :) )
First off all improve damage etc.
- Get Recount, skada or any damagemeter that i might not know off.
- Read a guide about your class and see what the best rotation is. Ifyou can't remember it write it down.
- Go to a target dummy. Practice your rotation till you reached the cap of what you can do with your gear.
- Do several LFR's to make sure that you also can do your rotation right when having to move from stuff etc.
Now comes the time to upgrade your gear to the max. Enchant your gear even when its not the best of the best. Make it the best it can be. Upgrade gem etc do what you can to get that extra result.
- Go LFR, Scenarios etc. Get the max gear you can without the "real raids"
- Read all the tactics of the recent raid, watch all the video's and maybe write down if you cant remember all, so you have a side note.
- Keep hitting that target dummy!
- Find a guild that suits you, for beginners casual raiding guilds are mostly great to learn.
Let them know who you are and that you are willing to learn and let them know what you are doing to improve!
Found a guild, talk with the raidleader or a other officer! Ask them about advice and what they expect from you, some guilds have that written on their website.
Stay reading up on things, check every patch if your char changed and if you do this all, even tho it might seem much (it isnt really) You can become a skilled raider! :D
It's just about putting a bit of efford in, and you will get alot out of it.