Trash before Ragnaros(FL)

90 Undead Hunter
I'm soloing Firelands on my paladin for transmog gear, and the only mobs I can't get down alone are the Molten spewer/erupter(the giant lava worms). I haven't found any tips on how to do it, but some people say they're soloable. Does anyone know how?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bubble and run past?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Tried it, it doesn't work. I wont lose aggro, and if I engage Ragnaros they'll still shoot at me. I'll have to try it later with Salyin Battle Banner, if it ever drops, that is...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Have you tried invisibility pots? Those could maybe work
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Solo firelands... Damn never thought of that one.
Hmm wonder how that goes, I could use the reputation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Out of curiousity your soloing as prot right? Or does some fights need some dps bursting?

And yes try with invisibility potions (works great in CM's and other raids)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Invis potions worked.

Yes, I'm doing all bosses and trash as prot. Some bosses are easier with high dps(Alysrazor, Rhyolith) but I currently have 42% haste unbuffed, using strength flask+food and standing in fire/pulling trash packs for vengeance, so dmg/enrage is not an issue. It's more about surviving the damage.
Edited by Aluwyn on 21/06/2013 22:50 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]