Best Alliance warrior race?

90 Human Hunter
Hi Warriors,

I have recently decided to start a Warrior character with a view of making him a Fury Warrior (the idea of a 2-handed weapon in each hand sounds fun)

I have created the character using the Draenei race but was wondering if that was my best bet?
Edited by Rexbeastman on 22/06/2013 19:54 BST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Best? You mean what, racials? Human for PVP, worgen for PVE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Is it for pvp or pve?
If for pvp id recommand human, sadly, but the racial makes you able to have 2 dps trinkets instead of only 1..
For pve, im not sure whats best tbh
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

I was thinking for PVE.

What makes the Worgen better than the Draenei for PVE?
Edited by Rexbeastman on 22/06/2013 19:53 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
1% crit costs more rating than 1% hit, so that racial is more valuable. But it's nothing dramatic.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
22/06/2013 19:19Posted by Rexbeastman

I was thinking for PVE.

What makes the Worgen better than the Dragei for PVE?

Worgen get +1% crit which is THE fury stat and get nice speed boost, draenei get a heal which is rather ok, but +1% hit, which you will have so much of, that you will be overcapped after reforging every single bit of it.

Of course racials are not everything, if you hate animations or how worgen look, you will be better rolling draenei anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I must say I went with the Draenei because it mentioned that they could heal themselves and others but if Worgen get an advantage with critical strikes that would be pretty cool.

And who doesn't like being a big werewolf man!?!

Thanks for your input guys
Edited by Rexbeastman on 22/06/2013 19:53 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Human.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
at the end of the day racials really don't make a whole lot of difference apart from a few minor changes at end game regarding skill capping & humans get the ability for an extra pvp trinket. Pick whichever you feel is the best one, there's no right or wrong answer here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well Humns for pvp and Worgen for pve Simle :)
Reply Quote
Pandaren is easily the best race for alliance warriors (PvE -wise) But Human is also good since you can have a 1% expertise from using a sword + racial trinket.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Pandaren is easily the best race for alliance warriors (PvE -wise) But Human is also good since you can have a 1% expertise from using a sword + racial trinket.

Following AMR stat values for TG:

300 bonus strength = 945 score
1% extra crit = 600 rating = 1680 score

How is Pandaren better?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Worgen is actually easily the best race for Fury PvE-wise.
1% Crit is a lot better than 300 STR, and if you die during the bossfight - well, tough !@#$ bro, there goes your bonus.

Darkflight is also pretty useful, unlike Bouncy (or whatever the hell it is).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Night elf male 'cause sexy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Human, no doubt about it
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
PvP - Human [PvP trinket racial]

PvE - Dps > Worgen [1% crit]
Tank > Pandaren [450 Stamina - double wellfed buff]

Looks - Dwarf, hands down. ok?

Edit: Draenei racial is kinda useless when u get the gear, most of MoP gear got a lot of hit anyways.
Edited by Brainshake on 10/08/2013 08:13 BST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Only dwarfs can handle heavy axes and drink beer in Ironforge ! But im changing him to pandaren. Pandaren's are cool as hell.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I thought pandaren was cool too, so i changed him to male panda. No plate armor fits him and the 2h melee animation looks so stupid when spammed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
pvp= human

tank= dwarf or nightelf

pve dps= worgen

epic fail= gnome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]