Heroic Scenario Weapon

90 Undead Warlock
Hi,
Quick question, does anyone know if heroic scenario's box can drop a caster sword? The only one from raiding that I can get in LFR is the one from terrace, which I am currently wearing. Normally I wouldn't want to hurt my char by putting transmog first and sacrificing stats, like wanting two swords/axes/maces for my rogue, but he's pvp so he's subtelty, but this is one situation where I wont back down, my warlock must have a sword, Quel'delar ftw!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Looking at the contents on the box on wowhead shows only strenght and agility swords. So guessing you can't get caster sword out of this. Only daggers, staff and wands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
make a jin'rokh pug and take the spirit sword, close enough.6
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Looking at the contents on the box on wowhead shows only strenght and agility swords. So guessing you can't get caster sword out of this. Only daggers, staff and wands.

I don't think the wowhead list is complete, I seem to remember seeing an item that was not on the list, but I could be wrong. It irritates me that there is only one raid level caster sword. There are very few good looking daggers in the game and even less that are suitable for a warlock, same applies for wands, and im just not a big fan of staffs, I have the staff of infinite mysteries which is a perfect match for my set but I love my held in off hand...

make a jin'rokh pug and take the spirit sword, close enough.6

I dont have the ilvl or a normal completion, no-one wouldjoin
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Not with that attitude, no.

Enchant and gem your gear, and it's more than enought for normal mode.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
24/06/2013 19:17Posted by Menth

Not with that attitude, no.

Enchant and gem your gear, and it's more than enought for normal mode.

tell that to the raiders on my realm :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I know that Wowhead lists can be incomplete but to be honest i can see almost every possible piece on the list. If there was caster sword from the bag i'm pretty sure someone with the Wowhead client thing would have looted it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
One of the locks in my guild believes there is and has been farming it and i know for a fact that wowhead is still missing some of the prefix's, so I guess i will have to wait and see, ty for the help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]