How long does it take to acquire the legendary cloak?

90 Human Mage
imo i'd do the quest chain on your main at least regardless, as in 5.4 there is a new world boss that you can only call if you and your group all have the cloak (afaik thats how it works)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
imo i'd do the quest chain on your main at least regardless, as in 5.4 there is a new world boss that you can only call if you and your group all have the cloak (afaik thats how it works)

you sure all have to have it, cause that will cause problems when people make groups there will always be one or two who dont have it but still joins group hehe.

little as it is whit raid pugs :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think the mechanic will be more like (believe I even read something toward it), the boss is in a special place, and to get there you need to have a cloak, and obviously you can't get there in any other way. Like a portal that only lets you through if you have the cloak or so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I rarely play WoW and started the quest a bit ago, nw onto 18/20 secrets and got 7 secrets in a day. Sometime's it's just pure luck with what you get.
Edited by Leafsong on 30/01/2014 15:41 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]