[5.4] Shaman Tier 16 revealed and other new changes.

90 Dwarf Shaman
Tier 16
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/july/tier16_shaman_male.jpg

Spell Changes
Shaman T16 Restoration 2P Bonus - When Earth Shield heals a target, the target will gain 100% 300% of the amount healed as an absorb.

When your Lightning Shield is triggered by being hit by a hostile spell or attack, a charge will be generated, up to a maximum of 7. Your Lightning Shield can now be triggered once every 1.5 sec instead of once every 3 sec.
Edited by Yannah on 10/07/2013 09:13 BST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
that is not a shaman set :o they must have given it a wrong name
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wow, that was NOT what i expected. I guess it could look pretty cool on some races, and i like how different it is while our new PVP set is almost completely identical to the traditional shaman attire from warcraft 3. Will stick to blastoise tho.

The new ele setbonus seems alot weaker than the old one, but i like using Fulmination more in our rotation so thumbs up for fun set bonuses > passive ones
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hm, you appear to have linked the mage armour th-

Oh wait... :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
What amuses me about pretty much all of the sets, is that no one really fits the theme of "Siege of Orgrimmar". We get fancy ball-light stuff and all that, i've never seen that in Orgrimmar or on any of their allies.

Pretty dissapointed in the set, was hoping for something really good looking due to the amout of time we had to wait for it compared to other classes (i'm not sure if all class tier's have been released yet tho). But i guess i'll have to agree with Daikazan, i will stick to blastoise aswell.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Looks like crap tbh. I'm sick of getting ugly looking tiers all the time, this one takes the biscuit for being one of the worst though. What's next blizzard? You'll give us arcane blast?

Doesn't look shamanistic in the slightest.
Edited by Kamos on 10/07/2013 13:36 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/07/2013 12:33Posted by Yannah
What amuses me about pretty much all of the sets, is that no one really fits the theme of "Siege of Orgrimmar". We get fancy ball-light stuff and all that, i've never seen that in Orgrimmar or on any of their allies.

part of it is in some kind of titan vault thingy hence some of the titan inspired sets
but yeah looks like !@#$

hope I get my T12 together fast ^^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Looks awesome, a constellation on each shoulder!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Looks like a nice draenei set, however I must agree that they just seem to have dropped the ball on set themes, which makes me sad in a sense.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

When your Lightning Shield is triggered by being hit by a hostile spell or attack, a charge will be generated, up to a maximum of 7. Your Lightning Shield can now be triggered once every 1.5 sec instead of once every 3 sec.

Wasn't that the PvP elemental set bonus? If it was then that change is awful...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
well I like it :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ehhhhhh

*Checks current set*

It's going to take one heck of a good set to make me change my transmog (Aside from better matching boots).
Edited by Tarmalina on 11/07/2013 05:41 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ehhhhhh

*Checks current set*

It's going to take one heck of a good set to make me change my transmog (Aside from better matching boots).

My sentiments exactly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SUkjWJ-i2Ak#at=19

There it is in motion, actually looks pretty cool.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This is the worst shaman set i have ever seen! EVER!
The artist who thought of that along the crew above him that approved it must have no knowledge of hsamans.
I looks like a druid set (because of the feathers) crosspecied with a mage set (shoulder animation).
This shaman tier should have a relation with elements (with Thrall coming around) and perhaps showing dominance over Sha of Pride and Garrosh...
This set is not what it should be, i am so happy we have transmogrification, i bet most shamans with this set will have it transmogrified..and if blizzard can get the stats who hasn't and who has transmogrified will realize they failed the looks of that tier for shamans.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/07/2013 14:53Posted by Voskopoula
This shaman tier should have a relation with elements (with Thrall coming around)

Alot of truth to this, I feel that the PvP sets have been more appropriately designed for PvE in 5.4.

The Shaman PvP set reminds of the WC3 Shaman for example, the Hunter set has horns sticking out the back of their shoulders etc.

The PvE sets baffle me. None of them feel like they have any relation to Orgrimmar, Garrosh, Troll rebellion, Thrall, you name it. The theme of the sets make absolutely 0 sense, glad I'm just doing PvP tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Designers running out of ideas? This sure smells like it. No thank you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I actually think its cool they for once make our gear embrace the astral / spiritual side of the class. I mean we have alot of shamanistic looking sets to chose from already, whats so wrong with diversity?
If i was a dranei, dwarf or tauren i could definetly see my self wearing that set, but i cant see it work on an orc or troll at all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/07/2013 17:42Posted by Daikazan
I actually think its cool they for once make our gear embrace the astral / spiritual side of the class.

Yeah it looks cool in it's own right but it doesn't really fit the theme of the raid, basically none of the PvE sets do. I buy the argument though, just seems they should have waited until the next tier or something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I actually think its cool they for once make our gear embrace the astral / spiritual side of the class. I mean we have alot of shamanistic looking sets to chose from already, whats so wrong with diversity?
If i was a dranei, dwarf or tauren i could definetly see my self wearing that set, but i cant see it work on an orc or troll at all

so true :) cant w8 to try that set!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]