UVLS Trinket.

90 Undead Warlock
So, i rerolled demo like two weeks ago even though i don't have the lei shen trinket.
Atm im doing 130-150k dps without it, how much of a dps increase is it? Can i go up to
140-160k, 150-170k maybe?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Go into your recount/skada, find a fairly representative encounter, then give us:
- your average damage of 'wild imp: firebolt'
- your average damage of a doom tick
- the number of doom crits and hits
And tell us how good you are at reacting to your procs.

With that info it's pretty easy to give you a rough approximation of how much UVoLS will add to your dps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Since i swap often between destro and demo and i don't keep uvls as destro it happens sometimes that i forget to re-equip it, for me in the case of megaera normal, was around a 40/50k difference but it can be also because i play with sacrifice and you have two heads to multi-doom.
Just to give in some numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nvm, i got the thunderforged one today and its awesome. My doom used to hit for 50k and now it crits for 160k :)
Edited by Summonen on 21/07/2013 23:31 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nvm, i got the thunderforged one today and its awesome. My doom used to hit for 50k and now it crits for 160k :)
It's not Doom's damage that makes the trinket so good, it's the "proc a wild imp on doom crit" that does that :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
22/07/2013 10:10Posted by Elviryn
It's not Doom's damage that makes the trinket so good, it's the "proc a wild imp on doom crit" that does that :)

Still, its a 100% crit chance :)
Edited by Summonen on 22/07/2013 16:25 BST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Warlock
22/07/2013 10:10Posted by Elviryn

I disagree, the 100% crit for 4 seconds is gold for someone who knows how to abuse it ;) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/x214kfaivs8k4eti/sum/damageDone/?s=6442&e=6443
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Today on one of my guild attempts on animus hm i got an incredible lucky streak of procs, sadly we didn't killed him and i was also unable to play with sacrifice (Had to tank one add) but i got 124 doom's dot crit and so 124 wild imps, i was around 350k and they did 166k damage, that's insane and sooooo lucky lucky lucky lucky xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
22/07/2013 16:46Posted by Alarinth

I disagree, the 100% crit for 4 seconds is gold for someone who knows how to abuse it ;) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/x214kfaivs8k4eti/sum/damageDone/?s=6442&e=6443
Yeah yeah, I meant how it makes the trinket good in relation to Doom :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

Would the same work on Immolate as well? Nice source for Embers if it does!
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Warlock
24/07/2013 20:19Posted by Archowitz

Would the same work on Immolate as well? Nice source for Embers if it does!

yup, that's a big reason why that trinket isn't COMPLETE sh*t for destruction. That functionality pushes it up to the level of most of the other ones, just a tiny bit lower.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]