5.4 Justice Points

90 Orc Death Knight
So I've been looking to any new changes to the JP system. So far nothing will change as far as I'm concerned?

As in Cataclysm we had the option to spend JP on materials which have been switched for Spirit of Harmony at this point. But on the other hand we have nothing to spend our JP on other than the Heirlooms or PvP gear (JP>Honor)

Now I'm not that much of an alt leveling person and for the alts I do have I've already gotten my heirlooms and PvP is not an option for me just because it doesn't fit me.

So Blizzard I ask you, is there anything going to be done for the JP system at this point because I've reached the 4K cap more than once this month alone.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I use my jp from leveling for transmog gear, got all the hairlooms i need ATM
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
AFAIK, from 5.4 you will be able to buy all Pandaria reputation gear (Golden Lotus, Klaxxi,...) for Justice Points instead for Valor Points except Shado-Pan Assault (and Alliance one).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So then again for patch 5.4 we won't get anything 'decent' for our JP but the rep items from the old MoP factions.

Bummer.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hello, Will all out JP be reset to zero with the new patch or will we keep them?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Hello, Will all out JP be reset to zero with the new patch or will we keep them?

You'll keep your JP, VP and HP when 5.4 releases.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]