Blood Elf Paladins.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was just wandering - Do blood elves use the same type of holy spells as humans for example?

Was just thinking since everything with Belfs has to do with Arcane and fire (sun strider etc)

So it got me wandering, shouldnt Belf's spells look more to the fire side than holy? Or am i totaly off track here? (probably am)

Sorry for bad english.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
A paladin is still a paladin. No matter what race.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
But undead preists dont use holy spells. They - acording to lore - use shadow masked as holy since holy burns them.

Would fit the lore of these Arcane fire addicts aswell if they used their own form of paladin spells..

And to be 100% buthurt.. Blood elves arent paladins - they are blood knights. w00t.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Mage
But undead preists dont use holy spells. They - acording to lore - use shadow masked as holy since holy burns them.

Would fit the lore of these Arcane fire addicts aswell if they used their own form of paladin spells..

And to be 100% buthurt.. Blood elves arent paladins - they are blood knights. w00t.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Blood_Knight

Here's all you need. And not all races who have the option to play a paladin are paladins lorewise. The tauren sunwalkers for example are more druids than paladins lorewise. They just use a different source of power.
Edited by Humeusken on 02/08/2013 10:54 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks Humeusken!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Most played race - class combo in game , one being the most faceroll class while other is being the race of the sims lovers
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Most played race - class combo in game , one being the most faceroll class while other is being the race of the sims lovers

If you, like me, started with vanilla, you will know that Horde paladins were created just to balance things up, that is why we got the rubbishy Draenei for us to have Shamans. (should been named warriors with big drums)

Even in European history, there were Paladins, a holy order of knights assigned to the royal court of the holy roman emperor.

As most of the high/blood elf royal guards, re-evaluated their role in the defeated kingdom, the blood knights were born. Then those that once followed the holy light joined their order ad we have Paladins (shocking!!!)

I have not yet come across any living Quel'Thalas Elves Paladins in Light's Hope Chapel or Argent Crusade. Although I did kill one as a Death Knight. Which makes me think do any high elves that followed the holy path still in existance.

Of course, the only way we would find out if they are still around, is to let us play High Elves. but that's an argument that existed since TBC*.

So far it's a NO!

*(see Unused Zone near Quel'Thalas for latest discussion)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would imagine that most devout worshippers of the light were Priests prior to the fall of Quel'Thalas. This is guesswork, but i'm going on the idea that Paladins are supposed to be a very rare part of the whole.

The Blood Knights are likely a group that are made up of a combination of priests who lost that connection due to the crisis with the sunwell, and those that just wanted to do something to reclaim the land.

As for the guy you're quoting? Well, that's just a dumb statement in general.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A paladin is still a paladin. No matter what race.

Races who can be Paladins have similarities, except for Tauren. Sunwalkers aren't Paladins. They're Druidistic Warriors that are worshipping An'she. - It's still a discussion topic but it's about Belief itself. An'she may be the Light itself. Or Light worshippers are actually worshipping An'she. Possibilities.. I still believe that Taurens were right from the very beginning and Light worshippers are going to Hell. o_O (Yes, I have serious problems)

But Humans, Dwarves, Draenei and Blood Elves are/were worshipping to Light. Just Blood Elves had faced to lose their connection with Light. Yet, they are Paladins and they are, like others, manipulating their Divine Powers to aid their allies.

A side note: Don't get Gameplay Restrictions or Reasons to blind you from the Lore. Gameplay of World of WarCraft is going to kill the whole Lore of WarCraft and this section will be closed due to lack of Lore in Gameplay.
Edited by Ghorik on 03/08/2013 14:19 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]