Looking for someone to play with.

90 Undead Warlock
I'm looking for someone to play together with, we could start new characters and level up together and do dungeons and stuff, you know just play. I am bored of not having anyone to play with and none of my friends want to play WoW right now. I don't take things hardcore seriously or anything I just want to have fun while playing but playing alone gets kinda boring in the end.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
yeah i agree. i'm looking to start over on the Outland as a Druid Tauren.

if you think it sounds intresting then give me a poke.

my realID is Sandra#2888
Email: Sandra1993@live.no
or Skype: Heinis12311

hope to see you soon to discuss something out.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
idk maybe we can go with 3 man ? :d i would like to play together ùy ID is Kubah#2243
Reply Quote
55 Troll Druid
Can i join in ? :3

But are you sure about the server ? 'Cause Outland is pretty much ganking 24/7...

Battletag : RebelLama#2123
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
well i was just making a gesture request. i've tried Stormscale Al'Akair and i cant say i was very pleased with the servers so thought giving Outland a chance. the Queue-limits tend to be quite booked at times. other than that i see no harm in attempting anything else. altho i would like to apply for a PVP server with lots of 2's 3's 5's and RBG's.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Druid
Draenor (both) , Twisting Nether (Horde) , Kazzak (Horde) , Ragnaros (Horde...?) , Sylvanas ( Alliance) or Ravencrest (alliance)

These servers should all be PvP and very populated. :)

Edit: Just checked that Draenor is PvE...
Edited by Benní on 11/08/2013 20:57 BST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
we're going Kazzak :) add Sandra#2888 Benni and talk to me there :)
Reply Quote
55 Troll Druid
Sorry guys , but i have first day of school tomorrow and i don't know when i get back home to play... :(
Edited by Benní on 11/08/2013 21:03 BST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Kubah if you're reading this log. we're going Kazzak. if you're launching for Outland dont do it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm always willing to play with some new people :)

add me: rockett#2202
or: jason.van.camp@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
6 Human Paladin
i know this is old but just wondering if anyone wants to start a new character with me,
I'm new but I'm a quick learner. Also the more the merrier! :D Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]