5.4 and valor points

90 Gnome Monk
With 5.4 Valors will be resetted or not?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
no.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
AMG
"So I guess while we're on the subject--quick question about Valor. What's happening to it in 5.4?"

"There won't be a Valor reset for 5.4--the item upgrade stuff is likely to stay in place and that will be the primary outlet for Valor."

From http://www.wowhead.com/news=218438/wowheads-patch-5-4-interview-with-lead-game-designer-tom-chilton
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I honestly hoped there wont be valor upgrades on this :)
Reply Quote
87 Troll Rogue
There wont be any Valor vendor items, so obviously upgrades had to stay or else there would be nothing to spend valor on.
Reply Quote
There wont be any Valor vendor items, so obviously upgrades had to stay or else there would be nothing to spend valor on.
¨

Exactly.

But still,

I honestly hoped there wont be valor upgrades on this :)

It was hard to hope that for long though >_>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Yes, but if they don't let me cap valors on raid I have this dilemma :
- if I don't cap valors during progression I let team down
- If I am raider why the f-I should cap valors ?
- I generally avoid doing things in game I don't enjoy, hence I choose either of :
a. letting team down by not giving my best or b. force myself do something in a game and games, i thought should be fun. *shows fist at Blizzard* You and your upgrades !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]