RAF mount

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Simply gutted you can no longer get the x-53 touring rocket, its replacement - Obsidian night wing is so hideous compared.. It's pretty much the jeweled panther with wings ~_~
Gimme your thoughts..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I think you are caring more about getting a cool mount than helping your friend get started in the game. No single mount/item/anything will please everyone, but given the fact that RAF hasn't failed miserably, it is safe to say people at least don't mind the mount available now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got both the zevra and the rocket, I think the new raf mount looks better in comparison to the rocket though. Either way the new mounts (both rocket and the current) are way better for RAF, because when your leveling with friends you NEED a 2 seater mount that can fly as well. The Zevra (while nice looking) just didn't perform this role.

I get it, if your roleplaying an engineer you would want every possible "engineer-ish" item or mount there is, but you can already build quite a few mounts with engineering anyways and I believe there is a TCG rocket mount. While you cant get the RAF anymore these are pretty good alternatives.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I believe there is a TCG rocket mount. While you cant get the RAF anymore these are pretty good alternatives.

Yeah i just dont have the tens of thousands of gold to buy them, the RAF was the only option for me :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
30/08/2013 22:26Posted by Elissah
I believe there is a TCG rocket mount. While you cant get the RAF anymore these are pretty good alternatives.

Yeah i just dont have the tens of thousands of gold to buy them, the RAF was the only option for me :)

Then you can always try the Love Rocket during Love is in the Air, or the Engineering rocket.

However, I also think the Obsidian Nightwing is a step down. I remember when RAF first came out, I made another account and bought game-time for it just to get the Zhevra, lol. Then the rocket came out, and I wished I had waited...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
30/08/2013 22:41Posted by Maxwell

Then you can always try the Love Rocket during Love is in the Air, or the Engineering rocket.

However, I also think the Obsidian Nightwing is a step down. I remember when RAF first came out, I made another account and bought game-time for it just to get the Zhevra, lol. Then the rocket came out, and I wished I had waited...

Why? Just get both. Convince a friend to play ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The rocket is no longer available, and I don't want the Obsidian Nightwing...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The rocket is no longer available, and I don't want the Obsidian Nightwing...

Well sure, now. My comment was more aimed at "Why didn't you convince a friend when you could get it?", you stated you wished you waited as if you could only do RAF once, that's not true and you always had a chance to get that rocket as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]