Rolo´s Riddle last part needs a FIX !

90 Night Elf Warrior
First.. getting an albatross ride is a disaster !! Anyone who attacks it makes the albatross stop flying and become hostile, which stops the damn flight !

second.. the quest marker on the map is really misleading !! it makes you jump down into the lake that lies below the red lake while the item is actually up next to the red lake.. but once down you can´t get back up anymore !!?!?!

..SIGH !!
Edited by Astatron on 11/09/2013 15:18 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
please fix this fast...
so silly that others can shot down your albatross..
with this many people online and on the same spot ofc you will have alot of idiots ruining the quest for you just because they can....
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Swim out to the fatigue water north of the island. Mount up on your flying mount and go straight up as high as you can, then fly forwards towards the ruby pool, use any dashes, leaps , slow falls or gliders you have to land there.
Edited by Epsí on 12/09/2013 22:22 BST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
That's nice Epsi, and it prolly works for this particular quest.

But you still need the albatrosses for hidden treasure chests up on the hilltops, so that still leaves the crappy albatross mechanics.
Edited by Astatron on 12/09/2013 22:35 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
AMG
Hotfixed now.

"Highwind Albatross already carrying a player will no longer have its flight path interrupted when attacked by other players. Players who have been picked up by an Albatross can still interrupt its flight by attacking it."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10932273
Reply Quote
Still needs fix though, how do you get down of there when you're a rogue? can't touch the albatros with my shuriken toss. So I'm just supposed to teleport back home and fly all the way? or just kill myself? How do I get out of here?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just kill the albatross with melee attacks, Feidreva. You have to initiate combat with a special attack like sinister strike or whatever, but after that your character melees it just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't remember the exact words, but I believe it said "atop the place where water falls", so you shouldn't be jumping to the lake below the red one :P it was probably the most easiest riddle of the three, the hardest part was deffo to find an albatross :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hi, how do you get the Albatross to pick you up in the first place, I done the first two parts by sheer luck now all I need is to get the bird to pick me up I tried to fly in but the fatigue kills me, need help please
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Hi Kramil,

At Celestial Square, there is a path leading up from the arena area, going towards the beach. Albatrosses fly over this path every so often.

If you stand on the path and use a Heroic Throw at a passing Albatross, it will pick you up - assuming somebody hasn't already hitched a ride on it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hi a very nice player showed me what to do but when i got the chest and opened the chest all i got was some plate boots i have already, just my luck lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]