Blood Coins farming. 100000k kills!

10 Gnome Warlock
You can farm blood coins with Censer of Eternal Agony - Use: Sacrifice 90% of maximum health to become an Emissary of Ordos. While transformed, you are hostile to all players, and killing players grants Bloody Coins. Can only be used on the Timeless Isle, and flags the user for PvP. (10 Min Cooldown) (cost 2500 tim.coins)

OR with Fire-Watcher's Oath - Use: Transform into an Ordon Fire-Watcher. PvP kills made while transformed have a chance to grant Bloody Coins. (1 Hour Cooldown) - (cost 50blood coins)

Candlekeeper - Obtain 10 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.

Oathguard - Obtain 100 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.

Blazebinder - Obtain 500 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.

Kilnmaster - Obtain 1000 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.

Fire-Watcher - Obtain 10000 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher.

AND now my question.
Why not the Fire-Watcher's Oath have the same use like Censer of Eternal Agony in simple BG's?
Why i must wait 1 hour to use this item only for 10mins? and the most important i have 30% chance to gain a coin in normal bg's and not 100%.

Why i must do world pvp and kill 10000k people and not doin that in normal bg's?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You know that 100000k = 100000000?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
ANG
10.000 is still a hell of a lot. It's effectively 30.000 with good luck. Does the buff last through dying? Is it really just 10/60 minutes?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I was under the impression the fire watchers oath was an item you'd just keep in inventory to gain a chance at getting bloody coins from regular HKs, without having to activate it :/ a 60min cooldown is ridiculous unless it's 100% from HKs for those few minutes. the 10k coin grind is gonna be looooooooooooooooong :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
ANG
I was under the impression the fire watchers oath was an item you'd just keep in inventory to gain a chance at getting bloody coins from regular HKs, without having to activate it :/ a 60min cooldown is ridiculous unless it's 100% from HKs for those few minutes. the 10k coin grind is gonna be looooooooooooooooong :(

Yeah this is pretty dumb. A normal Kotmogu for example nets you 60-80 honor kills and lasts for 20~ minutes if it's about equal. So 30-40 honor kills.

Even an Alterac with zerg wouldn't be much more efficient. Let's be generous and say 200-250 kills and it taking 30-40 minutes. That would be 50-55~ honor kills in those 10 minutes if you're lucky that is.

30000/50 = 600. So 600 x 10 minutes once an hour. So basically 6000 hours raw playing with with 30000 minutes you're waiting for the cool down. So if you would do this without a pause you'd be playing 600 hundred hours if you'd take the cool down as soon as it comes available.

What is this I don't even...

(At this point you can imagine a tiny goblin flipping a table and using all kind of beeped out swear words while throwing stuff around in a fit of rage.)
Edited by Erìs on 11/09/2013 08:38 BST
Reply Quote
39 Undead Monk
This will prob be fixed soon but you currently get 1 coin for killing a shaman's totem. Find a shaman friend with glyph of totemic encirclement and a secluded area (we did that small island to the north) and farm away!
Reply Quote
This will prob be fixed soon but you currently get 1 coin for killing a shaman's totem. Find a shaman friend with glyph of totemic encirclement and a secluded area (we did that small island to the north) and farm away!

72 bann inc
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10K Killing Blows im afraid....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10K Killing Blows im afraid....

2k now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
NO, 2k now NO! I Completed achievement for 1000Bloody Coins and i still see in Achievement to obtain 10000Bloody Coins! :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Visual bug, collect the last 1000 coins and you'll get the achievement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]