Arena rating in 5.4

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since there will be no battlegroups does that mean that 2.2k achives and Arena master achivement will be easier than ever? I mean, 2k= 1500 in 5.4
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion but the answer is no.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The only part of it that is easier is that you wont have to wait in long queues at 2.2k
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
titles will be easier at least
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I dont agree, i think the twos part. Yeah. Since they are making rating gain like 3s. So I guess in a way AM is easier.

50/50
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Not actually, think that there's no !@#$water bgs anymore for 0-competition Gladiator/r1..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/09/2013 02:08Posted by Crâwthz

Not actually, think that there's no !@#$water bgs anymore for 0-competition Gladiator/r1..

Depends on how you look at it, for someone who doesn't migrate off to random backwater realms it'll be slightly easier.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

for sure there will be more spots for the title you want
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
It's also worth remembering that with the arena team system, there are loads of players who by the end of the season aren't actually in a team.
The spots available for titles next patch/season will greatly increase when everyone who has played a certain amount of games will be included in the overall rankings.
Edited by Gulsane on 10/09/2013 11:45 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Will be bigger rating inflatio, and will be alot wintrading and pp hawing personal rating 2500 and playing at 2k mmr with friends alts who are low mmr.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since there will be many players queueing i think rating will increase alot aswell = easier achivements. That's what i meant
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Since there will be many players queueing i think rating will increase alot aswell = easier achivements. That's what i meant

for sure, and i think most ppls highest personal rating for mop will increase alot dueu to now constantly starting frm 0 with new team. Also like some1 sayd alot more pp will get glads.
Reply Quote
Depends which realm you play on and therefore what battlegroup you are in.

When I played on Sporregar, 2.4k rating was the same as about 1900 rating on Cyclone in terms of player skill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Titles will be far easier.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
anyone to push for challenger? pls pls pls
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Will be bigger rating inflatio, and will be alot wintrading and pp hawing personal rating 2500 and playing at 2k mmr with friends alts who are low mmr.

wouldnt the normal "wintrading" be actually imposssible with the new system since on all times there will be alot of people queuing even lets say the 4 am wintardes will have a hard time when there are 50 other teams queing.

the 2.5mmr people playing with 2k ones are probably getting 1-0 points for a win...shouldnt they? at least on 2050 you get 2 points for 1700er.
Edited by Misaka on 10/09/2013 19:18 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/09/2013 19:13Posted by Misaka

wouldnt the normal "wintrading" be actually imposssible with the new system since on all times there will be alot of people queuing even lets say the 4 am wintardes will have a hard time when there are 50 other teams queing.

the 2.5mmr people playing with 2k ones are probably getting 1-0 points for a win...shouldnt they? at least on 2050 you get 2 points for 1700er.

Yes but getting 2-5 rating facerolling teams that hawe no chanse of ewer beating u to rise in ladder isnt nice, and pp are doing it right now too, will be far forse tomorrow. And about the wintrading they just do it at night time and pause queu then resume it same time ftw.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
What I was wondering is that will MMR be reset, when the new personal rating system is introduced? I'm guessing not.. However, no topics on this topic (lol) have caught my attention, so I'm just curious.
Edited by Morgwic on 11/09/2013 00:18 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]