Albatros irds on timeless isle as a druid

90 Tauren Druid
So at the moment i'm stuck on one of them albatrosses trying to get down from it. But since i do 3-4 k dps when i'm not in a feral form, i can't really get down. Please fix it so i can be in catform when being snapped up by a bird :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Don't worry - you most likely wouldn't get far enough to kill your own bird - some griefer is sure to shoot your bird down beforehand. I wonder if blizz will actually do anything about all those reports.
Edited by Teroz on 17/09/2013 22:28 BST
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Draenei Priest
Use one of the spells that will put you into feral - most put you in bear form but dash might work.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
PCG
Another method is pop heart of wild and spam wrath and moonfire,this take them down quite easily. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
just hit dash pops you into cat or SI into bear then do your mangling :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As bear I popped bear hug. Did panic a little when I couldn't change at first spent about 2 minutes monnfire and healing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I haven't had an issue popping in to bear.... Is this a bug?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Did enough dps as a bear to get it down rather quickly. But I have to say I did laugh hard when I saw that fatbums sticking out so much when the bird was holding me lol. The way the bear is hanging when the bird is holding you is hilarious!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Another method is pop heart of wild and spam wrath and moonfire,this take them down quite easily. :)

This what I used.

Didn't know the form abilities worked though, I will have to try that! It's still a bit of a pain that we are gimped like this but what else is new =/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What others said, Stampeding roar / Dash is your friend if not resto/balance. it looks damn hilariuos also being as panzerchicken carried by AlbaAir x)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Prowl works to put you in cat form.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Auto-attack all the way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]