World textures and spell textures.

90 Human Warlock
Since the patch nearly ALL of my spells are completely pixelated. I'm playing on a crappy laptop, and I haven't installed the patch full yet. There's also incorrectly loaded textures in the world and it's making it look awful. What should I do about this?
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Pandaren Mage
You should wait until the patch is fully downloaded and see if it still occurs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ive d/l'ed fully the patch and i have the same issues everything is box outlined pixels
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I also have the same issue, really disappointing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Sounds like the same issue I am having. I've spent ages updating drivers, trying each add on, etc and still no luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
glad to see im not the only one experiencing this. same with lighting effects, everythings boxed pixels as described above.. very disappointing and would like to see this fixed, its ruining game experience atm :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had the same problem. Changing ingame settings from DirectX9 to DirectX11 solved the problem for me (even though my graphics card does not support DX11)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I had the same problem. Changing ingame settings from DirectX9 to DirectX11 solved the problem for me (even though my graphics card does not support DX11)

this solved it for me, thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm being dumb and cant figure out how to update to dx11. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
when ingame, press esc, go to 'system' -> 'advanced' tab, there you find the setting. You need to restart the game afterwards
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
didnt help me =\
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump would like some help with this as everything i look at has pixels around it and the trees look dead =\
Edited by Amaylea on 11/09/2013 21:55 BST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Doesn't help me either. I've only got DX 9 on my pc. Really disappointed as I was looking forward to this patch.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
MVP - CS
90 Pandaren Mage
Don't bump. It just get's threads locked. You also bumped in the middle of the night...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
well if we had help and not bs then i wouldnt have to bump and since the thread was made early in the day YESTERDAY should have been looked at ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm having the same problem, Have switched all my addons off and got the same effect, all spell effects are blocky and pretty much all graphics on terrain and buildings is messed up :S
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
so how long does it take for someone to help here i mean really ....... BLUE POST PLS ffs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
delete WTF folder.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
already did the run down things ty tho =\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]