Satchel of Cosmic mysteries

90 Human Paladin
So here it is. Since patch 5.4, you can get a 'Satchel of Cosmic Mysteries' if you queue up for LFR as a 'rare class' like tank or healers.....But guess what !!!!!! the odds of you actually getting it are close to ZERO. Indeed, to be able to be rewarded such loot, all players from LFR must remain the same for the entire wing (3 bosses for ToT) ....what a joke....
Really unhappy with GM answer to my ticket about this....no satchel awarded.
So to all of you hoping to get extra loot by kindly helping queuing up as tank or healer....this is false !!! you will get zilch, niet, nada, nothing, rien !!!!
at least Blizzard could have had the decency of telling players this ....pffff

Rebornpopo.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
RNG, random loot is ra.. hang on a minute.

This is an odd way of limiting the rewards. Rather genius, stupid.. but genius. Eh.
Edited by Renasi on 12/09/2013 15:46 BST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/09/2013 15:42Posted by Rebornpopo
players from LFR must remain the same for the entire wing (3 bosses for ToT) ....what a joke....

:o

That never happens.

Ever.

Sure they didn't mean to say that you (i.e. the healer/tank) has to stay for the entire wing; not everyone else?
Edited by Bouncia on 12/09/2013 15:52 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
nope, the reply to my ticket was, to sum it up:
This is not a bug, you must have changed specs during the LFR (which i didn't) or at least one player left the raid and had to be replaced......so good luck finding a LFR where all players remain the same for the entire duration....LOL , like i said, what a joke !!!!!

rebornpopo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, I've been tanking a LFR on the last boss, to which the whole raid got dc'd due to server resets ( what the ticket said ), when I asked in a ticket for the satchel, It still wasn't given.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Odd.. I got a satchel for every LFR I queued this week.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I have actually received two satchels in the same day when queuing as DPS, and it didn't even say I would receive one.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
the odds of you actually getting it are close to ZERO

This is why when i see the call to arms pop up I simply smile and ignore. A "reward" that you will not get is not a reward but rather a slap in the face.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
So far ive always gotten the satchels when i signed for healer during lfr.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]