Secrets of the Empire

90 Tauren Shaman
So how exactly do I farm these? I've got 2 so far from ToT, but can I do the bosses again the same week for more secrets? Or do I just have to hope I'm lucky to get enough in the next 2 weeks? :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You can only do each boss once per week for a chance to get a secret. SoO will also drop them.
Edited by Rickftw on 12/09/2013 14:23 BST
Reply Quote
You can only do each boss once per week for a chance to get a secret. SoO will also drop them.

not if you do them normal again
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/09/2013 14:24Posted by Impotep

not if you do them normal again

As far as I was aware, normal and LFR both shared the same kill for Secrets.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
As I'm not a raider though I can only do LFR. So one chance from every boss once a week. Thanks guys :) I do hope blizzard increases the drop rate of this since u must have it to do that new world boss :/
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Requesting info. Do these secrets of the empire drop from ToT LFR? If so, what kind of drop rate. I see posts asking basically the same question on US, EU and various other forums, but no blue response.

If it's a low rate, I'll just give up on this; one more nail in the coffin of my relationship with blizz.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Requesting info. Do these secrets of the empire drop from ToT LFR? If so, what kind of drop rate. I see posts asking basically the same question on US, EU and various other forums, but no blue response.

If it's a low rate, I'll just give up on this; one more nail in the coffin of my relationship with blizz.

Think they've changed it so more chance for drops, plus you always get one from last boss of ToT. I thought I'd have a terrible time but I got all my needed Secrets in only 3 weeks.

Only on 2 Titan runestones thus far now though. :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
These parts are broken. Did three parts of the Throne of Thunder raid finder already today and got only 1 secret of the empire. Random? No.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Last week I didn't have an issue, my luck musta run dry though. Only got 2 runestones thus far from both wings of SOO and all but two bosses of TOT.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
the drop chance is decreased, before patch i took 8 per run from ToT LFR, after the patch is like 3-4 max. sad,but true
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Secrets of the Empire have a small chance to drop from every boss in Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar. You can get one Secrets of the Empire per boss, per reset. This means that if you got a Secrets of the Empire from Jin'rokh in LFR, you will not get it from Jin'rokh in normal again for that reset.

However. Let's say you kill Ji-Kun on LFR, and it did not drop a secret. Later you kill Ji-Kun again, this time on normal, you will have a new chance at a Secrets of the Empire.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
They increased the drop rate of them from 5.3.

I had a really good luck on these and managed to get about 8 from 12 bosses the past weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As I'm not a raider though I can only do LFR. So one chance from every boss once a week. Thanks guys :) I do hope blizzard increases the drop rate of this since u must have it to do that new world boss :/

droprate is fine.. after all it's a legendary questline..
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Secrets of the Empire have a small chance to drop from every boss in Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar. You can get one Secrets of the Empire per boss, per reset. This means that if you got a Secrets of the Empire from Jin'rokh in LFR, you will not get it from Jin'rokh in normal again for that reset.

However. Let's say you kill Ji-Kun on LFR, and it did not drop a secret. Later you kill Ji-Kun again, this time on normal, you will have a new chance at a Secrets of the Empire.

This sounds great, but any source on this? Or own experience?

That I did ToT LFR, and got only the 100% drop on Lei Shen, and no other on the other bosses and if I do normal mode, I will have a chance to get Secrets on the bosses I didn't get from from LFR, which would say ALL minus Lei Shen.

Edit: I meant, Titan Runestones, not Secrets. But the rules should be the same? Or?
Edited by Kisaragí on 01/10/2013 17:04 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
25/09/2013 18:00Posted by Cleoo
droprate is fine.. after all it's a legendary questline..

Got 6 Secrets of the Empire of 20 on first week.

Doesn't look that bad in my opinion, if these keeps going I'll get my quest done in 2 or 3 weeks which was* a lot faster than hunting Sigil of Power and Sigil of Wisdom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]