Celestial Bosses loot

90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey!

If I win an item from one of the celestial bosses without using bonus roll, can I come back later the same week and win another piece of loot on a bonus roll?

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Should be able to, yep.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I do wonder however, why would u kill all bosses? i killed 4 with this 1 (due to quest) only 1 boss gave loot, the rest nothing (no gold, no cache) then i killed it with my alt and yet again 1 boss gave a cache and the rest nada.

Since u can only get loot from first boss, Is there a preferred boss?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Nah.. it's all random. The Celestials and Ordos work exact the same way as Sha of Anger, Galleon and Oondasta. If you're lucky you get the good stuff, if not... well gold. As always, once per week.

The 4 Celestials drop the same loot. To get to Ordos, you need the Cloak in it's legendary form.
Edited by Tuzza on 17/09/2013 09:33 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you're lucky you get the good stuff, if not... well gold. As always, once per week.

The 4 Celestials drop the same loot. To get to Ordos, you need the Cloak in it's legendary form
thx :) but still a bit confused, i killed the first boss (dunno which 1 was first) i got loot (or on my alt a cache) the 2nd, 3th and 4th doesnt give anything at all (no loot/cache/gold) so i wonder why on hell would any 1 kill more the 1 boss? i am basiclly looking for a reason to kill all 4 instead of 1 ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you're lucky you get the good stuff, if not... well gold. As always, once per week.

The 4 Celestials drop the same loot. To get to Ordos, you need the Cloak in it's legendary form
thx :) but still a bit confused, i killed the first boss (dunno which 1 was first) i got loot (or on my alt a cache) the 2nd, 3th and 4th doesnt give anything at all (no loot/cache/gold) so i wonder why on hell would any 1 kill more the 1 boss? i am basiclly looking for a reason to kill all 4 instead of 1 ?

I'm pretty sure they're 4 just for the sake of having different tactics instead of just 1 boss with the same tactic all the time?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There are 4 'bosses' because there are 4 celestials. They all drop same loot. You can only loot 1 of em per week (except for extra coin). There is no reason or reward for killing anymore (except if you're on the quest to kill all 4 as part of the legendary cloak-chain)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]