Sky Golem - already?

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hello all.
Today I was running around on the Timeless Isle and suddenly an orc riding the new Engineering mount Sky Golem jumped around me.
I asked him: "How did you get that mount?" and he responded that he bought it at the Auction House for 200.000 gold. I'm fine with that, but the thing I don't get it how someone can make this mount already?
According to every source, even my own character being an Engineer, trying to make this mount, it will take a minimum of 30 days (30x one item to make it, 1 day cd) in order to make it, as the mats you need 30 of are soulbound.
How is it that the Sky Golem is already made?
Edited by Ethure on 14/09/2013 12:51 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's a hack. You must report the player for buying an exploited item.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hack - you won't (Or shouldn't see them for at least a few more weeks as the CD on the items needed is a day i believe)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
maybe the black market AH
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Possibly a drop from Blingtron's gift package? Other engineering mounts drop from it, so it's not too impossible that this one would.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Possibly a drop from Blingtron's gift package? Other engineering mounts drop from it, so it's not too impossible that this one would.

I just met another person who also said it was sold at AH for 200.000 gold, so this is not BMAH or Blingtron.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ethure you should report both for have it is no way you can have after 3 day of launch of patch cooldown is 1 day = 1 month before anyone can have it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Well, looking on:

https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/?realm=H-Stormscale&search=Sky+Golem

There's never been any on stormscale ah, no idea how to check all realms at once, guess there's no option as its never been seen.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Probably a hack,idk if you should report the guys who bought it since they paid their gold and they didn't hacked,what you should do is try to find someone who sell this in the AH and report him.
Edited by Saragas on 14/09/2013 13:24 BST
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
Sky Golem i think going to be sell +300K since you can get it each mount 1 time only on a month 12 time on a year lawl
Edited by Ñojoke on 14/09/2013 13:53 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I've seen this guy too. Same place. Wierd !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
1. Level engineering to 600
2. Make the daily CD thingy
3. Unlearn engineering
4. Re-learn engineering
5. Level to 600
6. Make the daily CD thingy

Rince and repeat 28 times :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
3. Unlearn engineering
4. Re-learn engineering
5. Level to 600

even with that it would take far longer time he would need a bot or such which is also illegal. nomatter what its 99.9% sure he hacked/cheated
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
3. Unlearn engineering
4. Re-learn engineering
5. Level to 600

even with that it would take far longer time he would need a bot or such which is also illegal. nomatter what its 99.9% sure he hacked/cheated

Why would he need a bot?

If he discovered this on PTR he could have prepared himself, buying all the mats needed for leveling engineering 30 times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
u guys know u can make more then 1 a day if u use Spirit of war, like the spirit of harmony you could make more then 1 daily item.
its expensive but its doable
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
u guys know u can make more then 1 a day if u use Spirit of war, like the spirit of harmony you could make more then 1 daily item.
its expensive but its doable

No, you can't.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed clarification now1q11112121111
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Why would he need a bot?

If he discovered this on PTR he could have prepared himself, buying all the mats needed for leveling engineering 30 times.

Other way it is illegal and it is a exploited so OP should report that have that mount now anyway
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
my spider senses tell me that those will be as common as jeweled onyx panthers in a month.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you think that person has exploited to get the mount then simply report them. Blizzard have the tools to determine whether or not they leveled Engineering 30 times or if they bought it off the AH whether the seller leveled it 30 times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]