Can't redeem loot codes

(Locked)

90 Tauren Hunter
Pretty straight forward, I can't select my realm after selecting Europe on the redemption page, it remains grayed out. Even though the TCG has ended, we're still supposed to be able to redeem our remaining loot codes. There are two threads on the US forums, none of which have blue posts about this yet, and since I'm a European player I cannot post to these.
Customer Service
Hello Némon,

We have received reports about this and we're looking into it; unfortunately we're unable to provide an ETA. Your patience is appreciated.
Edited by Hagut on 18/09/2013 16:12 BST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Same problem, cannot select realm after selecting Europe.
cheers
MVP - CS
90 Pandaren Mage
Same problem, cannot select realm after selecting Europe.
cheers

Did you somehow miss the response right above your reply?
MVP - CS
90 Draenei Priest
I read it as thanking Hagut for the solution ...
I mean, I know no-one ever thanks Hagut for anything, but there's always a first time :)
MVP - CS
90 Pandaren Mage
Do tell us Nimlorel. Which of us is right? ;)
Customer Service
Just replying here as I've edited my initial response and it could have been missed.
90 Undead Priest
when is this getting fixed?
Customer Service
We're unable to provide an ETA at this moment. Should we have any updates, we'll let you guys know.
11 Goblin Shaman
...getting anxious now!
90 Undead Priest
same.. it's been 5 days now since this occurred. It is a mystery to me how blizzard can't fix such a easy problem.
Having this issue please just get this fixed asap i don't wanna wait several days/weeks to activate my tcg mount
20 Gnome Warrior
Whats a Gnome gotta do to Redeem his Spectral Tiger around here? plzzzz fix soon or im gonna /Melt Down
Customer Service
The issue is still being investigated, and unfortunately we have no further information to give. We'll update this post as soon as we have more to share with you.
90 Orc Hunter
Any news? How long will it take?
I want my Spectral tiger! :-)
90 Gnome Priest
Please if you've resurrected the web developer, have him install a SSL certificate on the website too. Costs a few euros and would be decent considering people enter very expensive codes on the page.
13 Human Rogue
Still greyed out :(
11 Goblin Shaman
..more to this I feel. It has been mentioned on the US forums that the greyed out menu has probably been removed deliberately for some reason. Sounds a bit 'conspiracy' but menus like this are simple devices and it is undoubtedly curious as to why it is taking so long to restore.
Edited by Myopic on 20/09/2013 11:33 BST
When is this getting fixed, it seems to be working for the asian servers why not for us..

and what is an ''ETA''
Edited by Steb on 20/09/2013 15:05 BST
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]