Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart Kit Quest

90 Orc Warrior
Hello there

A question about the new Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart Kit Quest: Noodle Secrets Long Forgotten. This quest starts by looting Old Sign Fragment on the new timeless isle.

After checking the spot out many times and not being able to loot it i have this question

Is this item only very rarely lootable, or should it be able to picked up and is there something wrong. On Wowhead there also seems confusion about this.

(i do have 600 cooking,, learned every way of cooking, know all but 2 (i think) recipes)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It should be available to everyone. I have got it on three of my chars already. They all have cooking at max as well.
If it is unavailable to you it may be a bug, or caused by an out of date addon?
Other than that there is no reason you can't get the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
clearing my cache did the trick :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm pretty frustrated.
I'm at max skill with every single cooking NPC, best of friends (6/6) with every one connected to the Tillers including Nomi (school bell), exalted with the tillers ofc. I've learned every single cooking recipe they have to offer. Did every quest. Got every single cooking achievement.
I've Cleared my cache, deleted all addOns and still I cant start the quest line for the Noodle cart.

any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
When you say you can't start it, do you mean you cannot accept the quest, or cannot find it, or it simply seems to be unavailable?
You seem to have taken all of the steps to get the quest so I would suggest you open a ticket. Like I said, I have it on three of my chars but was, for some unknown reason, unable to get it on a fourth. I too cleared the cache, disabled addons and so on but was still unable to get it. I ended up opening a ticket. It took them a while but they did something that allowed me to get it. Perhaps you are having the same problem?
Sorry I can't be of more help....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As far as I understand you should see a yellow exclamation mark (!) above the sign which is supposed to set you on the right track. Well its not there for me and no interaction is possible. Unless Emperor Shaohao rep above friendly is required for starting the quest line then I guess I'm stuck.

I guess I'll have to try a ticket or hope for a hot fix.
Tnx anyway :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]